Prediction league 2019 - 2020 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Prediction league 2019 - 2020

Table after latest round. Not much change.

TABLE AFTER P 29

Carl 8809. P31. 196 pts. GD. 6.32.

D. Green. P30. 189 pts. GD. 6.30.
Forever Y. 76. P30. 182 pts. GD. 6.06.

Steve Oz. P31. 179 pts. GD 5.77.
Y. Belly. P31. 166 pts. GD. 5.35.
Nathan. P27. 165 pts. GD. 6.11.
Screaming. P27. 157 pts. GD. 5.81.
FCBears. P25. 155 pts. GD. 6.20.
Rex. P26. 153 pts. GD. 5.88
Tuckster. P20. 124 pts. GD 6.20.

Sven. P. 05. 22 pts. GD. 4.40

Guide for an ex pro : Lawro. P30. 220 pts. GD. 7.33

The first two games in the post Covid19 re-start are now up on the Prediction Page along with the rescheduled FA Cup game against Man Utd

FA CUP

The original scores entered on the original thread stand and the original thread remains active.

Anyone who hasnt entered in the FA Cup prediction can still enter but they must be on the original thread.

There is a new FA Cup thread of only one post which explains this.

Further posting of score entries on the new thread has been stopped as it is irrelevant and wont count.

SOUTHAMPTON AND EVERTON GAMES

Both original threads have been superceded by a new June 2020 thread and the scores on the original threads won't count for assessment.

This is because some of the new post Covid-19 scheduled matches have different teams to the original fixtures.

However, you are at liberty to copy your scores from the original post and post them on the new June 2020 thread if you wish. If you re-post, watch the team names as you may post an irrelevant match that has changed. Alternatively, you can post new score selections, but only the new June 2020 threads will count for assessment.

Anyone who hasnt posted a score on the original threads of these two games can still post on the new June 2020 thread.

The new post Covid-19 threads do not always have City playing first, they are spread over many days. As usual, entries for a particular round will cut off at the KO of the first match of the round, whoever is playing.

The other remaining end of season games threads will be entered in due course.

Thanks

It is now only 2 days from the Prem kicking off and this first round back Prediction League closes on this Wednesday with Aston Villas first game, even though City's match is not on till Friday. Only my prediction is there.

Your original predictions for the original schedule match are now cancelled because of this rounds game changes. You need to copy them over if you want to stick with them or re-select scores - up to you.

FINAL TABLE AFTER P 38

Carl 8809. P41. 270 pts. GD. 6.58.
D. Green. P38. 251 pts. GD. 6.60.

Steve Oz. P41. 251 pts. GD 6.12.

Forever Y. 76. P35. 208 pts. GD. 5.94.
Screaming. P33. 192 pts. GD. 5.81.
FCBears. P30. 189 pts. GD. 6.30.
Nathan. P30. 179 pts. GD. 5.96.
Y. Belly. P33. 175 pts. GD. 5.30.
Rex. P27. 153 pts. GD. 5.46
Tuckster. P23. 147 pts. GD 6.39.

Sven. P. 06. 24 pts. GD. 4.00

Guide for an ex pro : Lawro. P39. 300 pts. GD. 7.69

Effectively last! My own fault, I kept forgetting to update it, especially since the re-start :surrender:

Will try harder next season :grinning:

Thanks Tuckster.
Congrats to Carl. :clap::clap:
Was going to say that in early hours when sorting out last 10 games tables but had what I thought was a vital issue but turned out to be my keyboard batteries needing to be replaced.

If you want to see the belated game by game tables they are all on the prediction section. Will try to keep up next season but due to the stresses of huge workload and lack of interest in covid times football and our appalling form I let it slip.

If Steve Oz is ok we can start it up next season and if we all predict every game it will be close.

I was staring relegation in the face earlier in the season but predicted well in my last ten games ! Jealous NCFC ? :grinning:

I got champion league slot from Steve on GD as he devised a 10 point spot on bonus for goals scored on last day of season and highest
goals by one team. I got them both spot on :grinning::grinning:

After a promising start, the wheels fell off and I ended up relegated. A good job that doesn't happen in reality :grinning:

Oh :slap:

I'm in the same boat as DG with a massive workload and just come up for air. Not sure if a a close to 70 year old should be documenting a 14 building neighbourhood centre with over 150 drawings and co-ordinating 8 consultants on my own, when in the old days it would have had a team of 6 on it at least!!!!! Good job I love my job!!!! Oh well cant go out with Covid so might as well stay home and draw!!!!! Now they've closed our borders again because of some selfish idiots.

Sure I'll kick off next seasons Prediction League threads as soon as the matches are announced and the TV mob have changed them all.

Congrats to Carl on winning this year and happy with the bronze DG - well done.

At least it proves the statement that you can bolster your points on the last day!!!!!

Keep well Vital family