Prediction League 2017 - Any Volunteers? | Vital Football

Prediction League 2017 - Any Volunteers?

Our Kids Dad

Alert Team
Staff member
Good evening all,

As we approach a new season, I am seeking a volunteer(s) to run the Predictions League.

Unfortunately, Basingstoke Tricky (who was doing a fantastic job) was unable to see last years league through to a conclusion.

Similarly, my own work commitments, wife, kids and site admin work - means that I am unable to do this myself.

So - does anyone want to have a pop at running this season's Prediction League?

You are free to run it as you choose, as we have had a few different scoring systems in recent years.

If interested, please do respond in thread or alternatively send me a PM.

Cheers

OKD

:14:

just keeping it in top few threads..... 'hoping' someone has a burning desire to fuel the competitive side of the site! :16:

Really sorry for not getting this finished fellas... unfortunately it's just not been possible for various reasons this year.

If whoever decides to take up the reigns needs one, I've got my template and files which are relatively straightforward and easy to use and explain.

Cheers

Basingstoke/OKD I would not like to see this go so I will put myself forward with the proviso that no one else is interested in running it. As I am retired I have the time but am away a lot of the time travelling .I am worried that it will not get the attention that it requires but I will do my best.
If no one else is interested please contact me with details how to set it up etc cheers.

Basingstoke Tricky - 21/7/2017 09:16

Really sorry for not getting this finished fellas... unfortunately it's just not been possible for various reasons this year.

If whoever decides to take up the reigns needs one, I've got my template and files which are relatively straightforward and easy to use and explain.

Cheers

Thanks BT - your efforts were greatly appreciated, during some difficult circumstances.

HaggisRed - 21/7/2017 12:09

Basingstoke/OKD I would not like to see this go so I will put myself forward with the proviso that no one else is interested in running it. As I am retired I have the time but am away a lot of the time travelling .I am worried that it will not get the attention that it requires but I will do my best.
If no one else is interested please contact me with details how to set it up etc cheers.

Thanks for that HR - much appreciated - as I just don't have the time.

BT can forward his template to help with collation of data and getting the league tables done - if you to PM him with an email address - I'm sure he will send that on.

IN terms of starting threads for matches & getting the predictions, I can start them if you haven't or if you are away.... it's just then about catching up the results etc when you are back.

Thanks again.

OKD

If haggis red is struggling I don't mind giving it a go.

may need a little instruction on how to post results as i have never done more than reply to posts.

I am around all the time so updating tables on a regular basis wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks Hucknall Red.

Many hands make light work & all that.

Feel free to liaise with Haggis Red - perhaps worth a test run for the friendly this weekend?

Thanks fellas - I'll get the files sent to Haggis hopefully today in order that between both Haggis and Hucknall it'll all run swimmingly!!

Obviously I'm not disappearing off the face of the earth, so am more than happy to answer any questions/queries that may rise.