Predicted Starting XI for 1st game? | Vital Football

Predicted Starting XI for 1st game?

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Fantasy Football fan, here in peace.

Just wondering what you guys think your starting XI will be for the first game of the season, given injuries, extra time off from the World Cup and Pep's knack of destroying many a fantasy football players weekend! lol

Will Mahrez be fit? If so does he start?

I assume none of the guys who got to the World Cup last 4 will be included?

Aguero AND Jesus, or just the one?

I think what might be interesting is the formation - sticking with 4 -3 -3 or reverting to the 3 - 5 - 2 that we started the season with.

As for who plays - Emerson, Walker, Mendy, VK4, Fernandinho, Merlin, De Bruyne plus four others from Aguero, Jesus, Otamendi, Stones, Laporte, Sterling and Silva. And maybe Mahrez.

No room for Bravo, Danilo, Gundogan, Delph, Zinchenko, Foden or Diaz.

Squad looking quite useful.

Up the Villa!

3-5-2 I hope it to be to begin with at least.For our opening game v arse I would agree with your selection Kenny but would like Foden and Diaz to get a lot more playing time than they had last season against lesser sides that arse, if there are any!
Good luck to Villa Deano.

3-5-2 I hope it to be to begin with at least.For our opening game v arse I would agree with your selection Kenny but would like Foden and Diaz to get a lot more playing time than they had last season against lesser sides that arse, if there are any!
Good luck to Villa Deano.

Foden and Diaz to feature against the Pensioners on Sunday? Diaz entering last year of his contract, be 20 this time next year - big year for him and if there is a queue of traffic in front of him for a starting berth then I dread to think what might happen...

Foden and Diaz to feature against the Pensioners on Sunday? Diaz entering last year of his contract, be 20 this time next year - big year for him and if there is a queue of traffic in front of him for a starting berth then I dread to think what might happen...
I'm in agreement Kenny. I strongly suspect Foden will start while Diaz will play some part, even if its only for the last 30 mins.

De Bruyne and Sterling still on holiday, they return on Monday, I understand.

Ederson, Bolton, Mendy, Stones, Kompany, Laporte, Fernie, B Silva, Mahrez, Sane, G Jesus

Walker, Delph, Otamendi, D Silva, Gundogan, Aguero