Predict The Attendance update | Vital Football

Predict The Attendance update

HitherImp

Vital Football Hero
As there will be no fans at matches even if the season restarts in some form, PtA 19/20 is hereby closed with huge thanks for everyone who took the time to predict.

Final table to follow this week. Will also create some random stats around averages for ever-presents etc when I get a few minutes....

Still wanting this competition next season, if appropriate?

As there will be no fans at matches even if the season restarts in some form, PtA 19/20 is hereby closed with huge thanks for everyone who took the time to predict.

Final table to follow this week. Will also create some random stats around averages for ever-presents etc when I get a few minutes....

Yes please, I’ve enjoyed taking part and many thanks for running it. Let’s hope not too many next season will be a zero

I demand a re-count with remainder of predictions for the rest of the season based upon a mathematical model which takes into account home and way predictions along with a bias to those who entered all the games with a double bias towards any poster with a title of 'SalfordImp'.

Tick Tock

I demand a re-count with remainder of predictions for the rest of the season based upon a mathematical model which takes into account home and way predictions along with a bias to those who entered all the games with a double bias towards any poster with a title of 'SalfordImp'.

Tick Tock
Are you Mark Palios in disguise?

Also, thanks to Hither for running this, I'll also vote for continuing next season if you're happy to do so, hoping there will be attendances to predict!

I love taking part in this, if you have the time and energy for it, then I'd be most grateful of you continuing.

Thanks for running this Hither, please keep it going.