Predict The Attendance - Swindon Town (H) | Page 6 | Vital Football

Predict The Attendance - Swindon Town (H)

Todays attendance (I was way off the mark) was surprising.
Only 648 home end left last night- yet the final attendance today was only 8409 (500 less than the same fixture last year).

The Uni was almost empty and 1-3 of the BM hardly had anyone.

Whilst I understand the new redesign- may need to look at how we release BM tickets earlier than we do.

However, on the basis LCFC only count those who turn up (not how many tickets are sold) then it looked like a fair few ST holders were not present today (I assume holidays?)

Only 648 home end left last night- yet the final attendance today was only 8409 (500 less than the same fixture last year).

Whilst I understand the new redesign- may need to look at how we release BM tickets earlier than we do.

However, on the basis LCFC only count those who turn up (not how many tickets are sold) then it looked like a fair few ST holders were not present today (I assume holidays?)

Yes whilst saying only so many left for sale,there is no way of knowing at any fixture how many of the 6800(?) season tkts can make it to the game in question. Even if 90% go then that could see 680 seats unused.
Other clubs DO count people not there, at least we are honest & do it correctly

Yes whilst saying only so many left for sale,there is no way of knowing at any fixture how many of the 6800(?) season tkts can make it to the game in question. Even if 90% go then that could see 680 seats unused.
Just under 6300 season tkts!

And a bit frustrating when your sat in the selenity and can see empty seats in the coop where you'd much rather be. I guess it's still the holiday season so to be expected.

A fair few empty seats in the Legends Lounge as well, which either look to be ST holders and corporate ticket seats.

By the way, the Lounge was a nice experience with only a couple glitches like only one till and some extra seating required.

Standings as of match 2 (in alphabetical order) attached.....

Top 5 so far
New gold dream -414
Cambridgeimp83 -499
SalfordImp -673
domski10 -703
SuffolkImp -716

Attachments

• Predict the Attendance - l2 110818.xlsx
    53.1 KB · Views: 17