Predict The Attendance - Doncaster Rovers (A) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Predict The Attendance - Doncaster Rovers (A)

Bugger, missed it! Sorry Hither

Had a day out at the seaside with the family yesterday and forgot to post my prediction - must get my priorities right in future! :giggle:

Just for the the fun of it, I'm saying 10061 but don't expect it to count. After all "rules are rules" as the EFL will verify!

UTI

Bugger, missed it! Sorry Hither

Had a day out at the seaside with the family yesterday and forgot to post my prediction - must get my priorities right in future! :giggle:
T
Just for the the fun of it, I'm saying 10061 but don't expect it to count. After all "rules are rules" as the EFL will verify!

UTI
Glad you had a good day! Will add it to the game score for fun but not the season table. COYI!!!

This one goes to Monmouth Imp on -9, with CornyImp on -21, nicely done indeed! :tophat::tophat:

10177 in total at the Keepmoat, apparently.

[edited with many thanks to @Mianka for pointing out the typo)

Last edited:
In truth Buckielugger at 7,890 was probably the nearest.

Most of us were probably 2,000 - 3,000 out!!

He could justify demanding a recount.

10177 according to both Lincoln and Doncaster Official match reports.
Thanks Mianka, typo! Will double check and make changes if appropriate. Mea culpa......
.....after checking, mea culpa indeed. I clearly am having issues with multitasking at the moment :sorry:

Last edited:
Thanks Mianka, typo! Will double check and make changes if appropriate. Mea culpa......
.....after checking, mea culpa indeed. I clearly am having issues with multitasking at the moment :sorry:
Blame it on the weather Hither - I am told it is rather warm down your way.??