Predict the Attendance - Cheltenham Town (H) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Predict the Attendance - Cheltenham Town (H)

I'm getting confused, I expected to be in third place as my prediction was similar to domski and casperimp and there wouldn't be much movement, looking though I'm now confused, how many Domski's are there? Domski2017 and Domski10 both have posted predictions (although I haven't found one at the same match yet!) and on the Macclesfield games the Domski2017 prediction ended up on the domski10 overall table.

I have only ever posted on prediction per game. Hither it appears that the site has me as an old user name when I have using domski 2017. Not sure how this has occurred. You can check this. Could you check my score as I should be only a little bit behind first place?

I'm getting confused, I expected to be in third place as my prediction was similar to domski and casperimp and there wouldn't be much movement, looking though I'm now confused, how many Domski's are there? Domski2017 and Domski10 both have posted predictions (although I haven't found one at the same match yet!) and on the Macclesfield games the Domski2017 prediction ended up on the domski10 overall table.

I'm Spartacus. no i'm Spartacus.

I have only ever posted on prediction per game. Hither it appears that the site has me as an old user name when I have using domski 2017. Not sure how this has occurred. You can check this. Could you check my score as I should be only a little bit behind first place?

I saw a prediction from domski2017 for the first time this week (I will check back for Macc also) but didn't associate it with you as you have always posted as domski10 before. When did this change come into force? @Jules, can you help/confirm please?

I'll wait, Spilsby, till Jules can untangle this for me and then update as/if necessary. Apologies for any confusion! If does sound like the site may not have conflated the two domski's (ouch).....

There is only one domski. I have split in two from the toxic shock of the MK Dons ticket give away! Thanks for trying to sort this out Hither! You should probably ban me although I still think I am second if you count my guess under the wrong name and delete my penalty score!

Maybe the slippery Greek ISN'T Spartacus....

And BOTH Domskis are Spartacus. In which case crucify them both - although they may be a bit cross and hung up about it - it would solve the problem...

And, as a completely unsought side effect, move me up the table a bit.

And BOTH Domskis are Spartacus. In which case crucify them both - although they may be a bit cross and hung up about it - it would solve the problem...

Add 5,000 to his score and give us all a better chance !

There is only one domski. I have split in two from the toxic shock of the MK Dons ticket give away! Thanks for trying to sort this out Hither! You should probably ban me although I still think I am second if you count my guess under the wrong name and delete my penalty score!

Perplexity solved. Thanks domski, I will set things right and repost the tables tomorrow with your two personae suitably recombined. Can't blame you for personality fission from MK, that slightly did my head in too....

I had presumed that, since you were on hols, you weren't posting a prediction as you had any number of better things to do! Hope you enjoyed your break.

He may possibly be the Messiah or, indeed, a very naughty boy.....

Call me confused.com Hither, but how did redimps1 achieve a score when he did not post a prediction? (can't see when in the prediction thread).
Although redimps1 is serving a forum ban, he asked and was granted permission to predict by email for the remainder of the season as the competition was so far advanced. Hope that clarifies a little, Salford.....

Although redimps1 is serving a forum ban, he asked and was granted permission to predict by email for the remainder of the season as the competition was so far advanced. Hope that clarifies a little, Salford.....

Lol. He's been banned again? :lol: