Predict The Attendance - Carlisle United (A) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Predict The Attendance - Carlisle United (A)

Nearly forgot - 50 years ago today I had an appointment with a vicar ? . We are going out for a family lunch ( 17 of us ) but I have said I want to be back by 3pm. Her indoors, bless her, said I was just as bad 50 years ago trying to find out how the Imps had got on before we boarded the train for London - no mobile phones in those days. Hopefully by 5pm I will have something extra to celebrate. Any one know the result on 19/4/69 as I cannot remember.

Nearly forgot - 50 years ago today I had an appointment with a vicar ? . We are going out for a family lunch ( 17 of us ) but I have said I want to be back by 3pm. Her indoors, bless her, said I was just as bad 50 years ago trying to find out how the Imps had got on before we boarded the train for London - no mobile phones in those days. Hopefully by 5pm I will have something extra to celebrate. Any one know the result on 19/4/69 as I cannot remember.

It was 0-0 at home to Wrexham

https://www.11v11.com/teams/lincoln-city/tab/matches/season/1969/

Congrats, have an amazing day

Please find below the match predictions for Carlisle away: this had some wildly differing predictions and has shaken things up more than a little....

1556126872093.png