Predict the Attendance - Burton Albion (A) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Predict the Attendance - Burton Albion (A)

You like them that much, you chose not to use one?
Modern mathematicians refuse to accept the number one as a prime number. The modern definition is that a prime number has to be divisible by 2 numbers (ie 1 and itself) so one is no longer accepted as a prime number.
I don’t make the rules and apologies are accepted. ( blame the change on Brexit)
Thank you.

Last edited:
Modern mathematicians refuse to accept the number one as a prime number. The modern definition is that a prime number has to be divisible by 2 numbers (ie 1 and itself) so one is no longer accepted as a prime number.
I don’t make the rules and apologies are accepted. ( blame the change on Brexit)
Thank you.

Barney?

Thank you.
I wasn't suggesting that you should use the number one - just that you had chosen not to use a prime number. One is indeed not prime - prime numbers have exactly two factors. The number one would also have been a rather foolish choice for attendance at the match, even for Burton.