Pre-seasons Games Thread | Vital Football

Pre-seasons Games Thread

Critical_Spur

Vital Football Hero
Apologies if covered else where.

Thought perhaps we should debate all pre-season games on one thread.
(Lifted it from Sky listing):

• Team K-League - Wednesday July 13, Seoul World Cup Stadium, Seoul; kick-off time TBC
  • Sevilla - Saturday July 16, Suwon World Cup Stadium, South Korea; kick-off 12pm BST
  • Rangers - Saturday July 23, Ibrox; kick-off 3pm BST
  • Roma - Saturday July 30, Sammy Ofer Stadium, Israel; kick-off TBC

I think i might be able to make the rangers game. How would i go about getting Spurs supporters tickets?

I have a pal with rangers season tickets as a fall back

Anyone knows of any major events being held at our stadium pre-season?. Intrigued as I note that the next England game is at Molineux. Would've been a good time to get italian players and fans check out the TH stadium instead!!

Just a reminder:

SPURSPLAY, Tottenham's new home for club video content which will launch this summer, will stream the side's pre-season fixtures. Fans can register their interest in that platform. This excludes Asia, with further broadcast information expected to be announced soon.

...subscription to premium content will give you exclusive access to:
  • LIVE Men's pre-season friendlies, Under-23s, home Under-18s and select Women's matches
  • An enhanced matchday offering including live audio commentary and full match replays from EVERY fixture
  • ......etc, etc......

Details:

https://play.tottenhamhotspur.com/

Anyone knows of any major events being held at our stadium pre-season?. Intrigued as I note that the next England game is at Molineux. Would've been a good time to get italian players and fans check out the TH stadium instead!!

Ha ha...just realised that game is behind closed doors!!!. Yep, Molineux can host it!

https://www.football.london/tottenh...nham-preseason-antonio-conte-players-24141253

Extracts:

Next month will bring a pre-season like no other at Tottenham Hotspur. The Spurs players have never experienced a pre-season training camp quite like the one Antonio Conte and his fitness coaches Costantino Coratti, Gian Piero Ventrone and Stefano Bruno have planned for them....................

During Pirlo's first pre-season as a Serie A coach, the young Juve boss is dealing with tired, complaining players on the pitches at the training ground and as they walk off after the session, one of his coaches says to him: "Anyway, players are always complaining."

Pirlo responds: "Sure. I don't give a crap that they complain. If they saw what we did with Conte, they'd kill themselves. [There were] people on the ground."

The players are preparing themselves for the gruelling month. A decision was made to pull Ryan Sessegnon out of England U21 duty this week after his busy end to the season to ensure he could rest up fully and ensure his hamstring problems are a thing of the past because Conte's sessions next month could either make him or break him.

Apparently our first game against K League team sold out 66000 tickets in 25 minutes.

This is another aspect. 66k fans wanting to see their hero Sonny playing with Harry Kane on 13th / 16th July. That is only 1 month after the last games for their countries.

Logically, we would rather they picked it back up at Ibrox on 23 July and had an extended break followed by conditioning only at The Lodge.

This is another aspect. 66k fans wanting to see their hero Sonny playing with Harry Kane on 13th / 16th July. That is only 1 month after the last games for their countries.

Logically, we would rather they picked it back up at Ibrox on 23 July and had an extended break followed by conditioning only at The Lodge.
Sadly that's the price the players have to pay for the corruption which led to the world cup being played in Qatar.