pre season | Page 2 | Vital Football

pre season

We will need everyone fit for Liverpool and will have to be at our determined best . We can’t afford the kind of mistake Klose made last night ( are you Rusty Markin in disguise ) and need Zimmermann back as soon as possible

Emi was walking for most of the game and I am not sure why DF left him on for so long. If his injury was that bad he should have come off a lot sooner. Fahrmann looked rusty and really needed to be tested. Ben and Todd were excellent and on that performance should start against Liverpool. Personally I would even start Sam Byram next Friday. He looked real class in the making and Kenny gave his usual 100%(whether that will be enough in the Prem, I don't know).

Apparently Buendia looked like he was still carrying a knock last night - Tucks is that true?

If so if Cantwell can perform like he did last night maybe he could come in against liverpool

Hernandez - Cantwell - Roberts

or

Cantwell - Stiepermann - Hernandez
Emi did look a little rusty, as did Trybull. Todd was excellent, great passing and movement and seems physically a lot stronger. Was my MOTM. Nice to have the option of Stiepermann, Cantwell, Roberts and Hernandez (who also did well)

Football never ceases to amaze me DG, how many of us see the same player from a different angle. Where were you sitting?

On my office chair :grinning::grinning: watching on tv.

So not qualified to comment as much as a person who went to the game.
Maybe I have it in for him I see him as down the pecking order
with several much better players above him.

No, I think you might be right about him. I have my suspicions. He might be deceiving in his manner on the pitch. As I said previously, I believe he is doing his best which really might not be good enough.

Interesting to see atalanta players trained at Cooney today with norwich players. Is that normal after a friendly game?

My pre season was interesting today.
Went to an Estate Agents ( not far from YB ) to pick up keys for an empty
house to carry out a full survey for my clients.
The Agent said my name sounded familiar and identified me as a former owner
of the house he lived in.
It was Daryl Sutch who I did know had bought it from the family who we sold
to but they left after just a year.
Nice for a former City player to recognise me instead of other way around
and for him to be living in a house we sold to buy for one almost double the price
:grinning::grinning:

Shows that NCFC must have been paying poor wages 17 years ago.
My brother tells me he is 16 th in all time appearances at 352.

Took keys back after 5.30 and they had closed so not football chat.

My pre season was interesting today.
Went to an Estate Agents ( not far from YB ) to pick up keys for an empty
house to carry out a full survey for my clients.
The Agent said my name sounded familiar and identified me as a former owner
of the house he lived in.
It was Daryl Sutch who I did know had bought it from the family who we sold
to but they left after just a year.
Nice for a former City player to recognise me instead of other way around
and for him to be living in a house we sold to buy for one almost double the price
:grinning::grinning:

Shows that NCFC must have been paying poor wages 17 years ago.
My brother tells me he is 16 th in all time appearances at 352.

Took keys back after 5.30 and they had closed so not football chat.
Like many of his era, Sutch played at a time just before the explosion in salaries being paid. Ten years too soon, I reckon...

Went to Sunderland a few years back and we were terrible and should have lost 10 -0 , but held out at 0-0 until Daryl Sutch raced down the wing to snatch a 1-0 win !

‘ He’s here , he’s there, he’s every f***ing where , Daryl Sutch , Daryl Sutch ‘

Oh and I see Leicester beat atalanta 2-1 and looked in complete control of the whole match. Means nothing I know but still.