Pre Season | Vital Football

Pre Season

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
No surprise we are off to Germany again for a tour.

it is believed the club could play up to three games on the German leg of their pre-season tune-up, with no Carrow Road pre-season fixture planned due to on-going work to the playing surface.

We will be playing Srbeny's former club SC Paderborn on July 15.

Srbeny will score against lower German club. I know he is new to english football but it is still football hopefully he will have adapted by summer. Even his goal against Villa was lucky.

Do you guys think he will be a success or another player who disappears into the void?

Also confirmed Union Berlin on 17th July.

The other friendly in on world cup final day.

Is there anything in the fact that DF target Toni Leistner currently plays for Union Berlin? was it part of the deal?

What shit. ‘The cub is eager to play in the Premier League ‘ says Vancric . Listen to what what Smiff thinks of the Premier League Mario, then you will realise how wrong you are

Martin is shit full stop and played a huge part in our catastrophic relegation . Paddy may have a short memory but I havent

I just read a piece o Stiepermann and it got me thinking what is his role next season? He is a midfielder (central I think) but DF liked him as a Left Back (even though Stiepermann said he had never done it before and at times it showed) and it looks like he has played a a left winger but with the better players infront of him in midfield will he be seen as a left back still? Godfrey - Tettey - Trybull - Cantwell - Vrancic - Thompson are all probably ahead of him and any others DF brings in. Left back we have Lewis and Husband so maybe he will fight for back up Left Back. It also brings me to other players like Franke who again has better players ahead of him. Husband too is another who will not move Lewis and came here to get first team football and the same for Watkins he wants to play but both were poor. Four of DF's signings from last summer will he want to keep them or will he have to bite the bullet and try to offload?

He has signed shite and needs to offload.
More likely we will lose best players and shite will come in handy
in league 1.