Pre-Season Schedule and Results | Page 3 | Vital Football

Pre-Season Schedule and Results

Superb unbiased analysis of the game there, I'm sure Rising, Buzz and Bluedub are hanging on your every written word :LOL::toot:

I don't think we will be underdone, when our top players are back we will slip into gear like a Rolls Royce. With 16 on WC duties we should be very proud we have had so many players picked. Warm up games are just that, when 3 points are involved then I will be watching.

I don't think we will be underdone, when our top players are back we will slip into gear like a Rolls Royce. With 16 on WC duties we should be very proud we have had so many players picked. Warm up games are just that, when 3 points are involved then I will be watching.

How I feel but sounds like the players put in a shift against a stronger Liverpool outfit.

I fell asleep shortly after the match, but I thought we looked really good with mostly academy players. The Bin dippers were up to their usual antics, chopping down players without penalty from the bent ref. I guess their lack of any hardware makes them desperate for anything they can win. A much better performance than against Dortmand. Quite a few more faces stood out in this one.

Bloody hell!

Mahrez not given an obvious penalty: hit the post: all the play for the first 25 mins.

Now we're 2-0 down and Mahrez has gone off injured.

Really good win against a top German outfit.

Media commenting on the contrast between PG's attitude to working with youngsters on tour with that of Mourinho's seemingly permanent sour grapes at having a squad decimated by World Cup success.

Maybe it's an attempt to get his line manager at the Swamp to 'get out the chequebook'?

I read he wants to sign another couple of players Kenny but isn’t going to be getting any backing money wise.

Interested in Maguire apparently - whose value has spiralled post World Cup but I believe he has to sell first. Haven't they got enough centre halves? - although I read that they have sold Blind to Ajax. Decent player.