Pre-season friendlies | Vital Football

Pre-season friendlies

Does Anybody know if the friendly with Blackburn on the 23rd July is pay on the gate?
I'm assuming you mean physically paying at the turnstile? I suspect it will be a case of buying online and being scanned in like a normal league game.

Been trying to get hold of Gainsborough Trinity to ask them if the main seating area at the Northolme will be open on Saturday. Taking my elderly mother and she can’t stand up all game anymore so was wondering if the stand is usually open for our friendly game? I am sure I have sat in there quite a few seasons ago. Also the alternate number quoted on the switchboard to try just keeps on going to voicemail.

I'm assuming you mean physically paying at the turnstile? I suspect it will be a case of buying online and being scanned in like a normal league game.
Just wondering as we have two youngsters going to their first game, thanks anyway.

Been trying to get hold of Gainsborough Trinity to ask them if the main seating area at the Northolme will be open on Saturday. Taking my elderly mother and she can’t stand up all game anymore so was wondering if the stand is usually open for our friendly game? I am sure I have sat in there quite a few seasons ago. Also the alternate number quoted on the switchboard to try just keeps on going to voicemail.
If you do social media they’re quite active on Twitter so be worth asking on there

And it’s now the Dave Longstaff Martin & Co Arena !