Pre Season & Friendlies Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pre Season & Friendlies Thread

What did he do wrong?
We,as a family,were all set to go to Australia on the £10 scheme. It was 1960,we were all set to go and Dad had a job sorted in Freemantle, near Perth. Then Mom announced she was pregnant and we never made the change. My beautiful sister, Ann, appeared a few months later. Good news,Annie is a dyed in the wool Villan(Ness?).

We,as a family,were all set to go to Australia on the £10 scheme. It was 1960,we were all set to go and Dad had a job sorted in Freemantle, near Perth. Then Mom announced she was pregnant and we never made the change. My beautiful sister, Ann, appeared a few months later. Good news,Annie is a dyed in the wool Villan(Ness?).
Put it down to a lucky escape mate ;)

Lived in Fremantle for 6 months and very close to it for another 6 months, wonderful place to live and work Perth is. I’d have stayed permanently if I could’ve.

Good mate lives in Oz , he's going to the Brisbane game. Be one of the first to see Suarez and Milner (again) in villa shirts