Pre season friendlies. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pre season friendlies.

FT : 3 - 3 (Akinde)
Given it was a blend of youth and first team players not that bad .But from two nil you would hope they could have won.Still hopefully Steve Evans learned a fair bit today and that is more important than the result by a mile.

That would have been a decent spectator warm up for this evening. I am actually looking forward to watching a pre season friendly.

Oi. Stop mocking Chris with inside jokes as it is probably getting him down and runs the risk of him skipping work for the first time sin e 1976 with bullying related stress.

Thankyou Rob for calling me out on this, I feel terrible now. Chris, I'm genuinely sorry and had no idea how upset you get with inside jokes. I'd like to buy you a beer to apologise so please meet me at the Queens Head on a date of your choosing, send me a private message for directions they can be confusing.

Billy x

Chris, don't trust these blighters. They will probably send you in the wrong direction as another wind-up inside joke. Take it from me, the Queen's Head can be found half way DOWN Maidstone Road.

If you don't believe me you'll only have yourself to blame when you fail to locate it.

Long running brain rot problem worsened by the pandemic. I rarely know what day it is, some say I never did. Warm up for tomorrow of course.

no it’s actually today -it says Sunday in the same way it says 2020. You have to make the adjustment. It’s a tricky algorithm but there’s an ap for it at the Apple store.

Chris, don't trust these blighters. They will probably send you in the wrong direction as another wind-up inside joke. Take it from me, the Queen's Head can be found half way DOWN Maidstone Road.

If you don't believe me you'll only have yourself to blame when you fail to locate it.
Got better pubs up here I hope.I have been in a few in the Medway towns but there is none I shall really miss to be honest. Never been in the Queen head mind .Although I did once sell a pair of shoes to Paul Ince and I believe he is a regular so maybe that counts.

Got better pubs up here I hope.I have been in a few in the Medway towns but there is none I shall really miss to be honest. Never been in the Queen head mind .Although I did once sell a pair of shoes to Paul Ince and I believe he is a regular so maybe that counts.

I've never been in the Queens Head either, I couldn't find it from 58' directions, they were shit. It wasnt half way down Maidstone road it was in fact east woodside.

I've never been in the Queens Head either, I couldn't find it from 58' directions, they were shit. It wasnt half way down Maidstone road it was in fact east woodside.
Ah, well I was locating it by its position in relation to Maidstone Road.

You are correct of course in relation to Woodside. In fact I'd add more detail to your slapdash directions by pointing out it is at the East END of Woodside.
:-)

Was that when he was interviewing for the Gillingham job with Dennis Wise as his assistant?