Pre Season Friendlies 2021 | Page 10 | Vital Football

Pre Season Friendlies 2021

Will the car parks be open for these two games and is there a charge. Also are car park season tickets available yet for the new season

Are you sure that applies at the DW?

My ticket says "to be inserted into ticket scanner".

Mine says the same ..... but I'm sure that last time we were in the stadium, we were just holding tickets up to a scanner, not putting it in a slot.

I must admit, I'm not certain, so I'll probably print it off just to be certain, but it's a poor show if they end an e-ticket that can't be used digitally.

Mine says the same ..... but I'm sure that last time we were in the stadium, we were just holding tickets up to a scanner, not putting it in a slot.

I must admit, I'm not certain, so I'll probably print it off just to be certain, but it's a poor show if they end an e-ticket that can't be used digitally.

The season before last I decided it was not worth buying my ST because of the number of games I would miss, so I purchased them individually and always took the print at home option. The tickets printed off and you folded them to fit the slot in the gates were you normally inserted your ST. I have never scanned one any other way and I doubt they have changed the gate systems as they won't have had the time.

Good luck with the scanning all 😂
Got " disaster" and "bloody rubbish Wigan" written all over it this 😉
Sure the tech savvy gate folk will be able to help - with the normal "thall aft fort gow tert ticket office" response 🙈

Using the pdf version of the ticket on your phone shouldn't be a problem ....... as per this extract from the latest note from the official site:

E-Tickets can be used on your mobile devices to gain entry into the stadium.

Using the pdf version of the ticket on your phone shouldn't be a problem ....... as per this extract from the latest note from the official site:

E-Tickets can be used on your mobile devices to gain entry into the stadium.

Rung them this morning they had missed off my ticket to download all sorted thanks ;):wave:

Queued, up for mine at ticket office at one o clock….about a dozen in front of me ….about thirty in queue when I left.

Managed to get my own seat 😁…..for both games ….but you only get an e-ticket e-mailed to you…..mine have duly come through since and bear the legend “to be inserted into ticket scanner”….I don’t have any print facilities so am much relieved to see Moonay‘s post #195 above 😅

Just got to crack that 5,555 tonight. Was around 1000 there at Fylde last week so may be near to or more than the Chubsters first unrestricted crowd.

Our pre season games don’t normally attract decent crowds except when we had Liverpool and Man U. Stoke and PNE won’t bring many so unless the Welcome back excitement kicks in I think 3,000 max. Hope I am wrong

Can’t go tonight. Would really appreciate it if someone could keep those who are not there updated on what is happening please!