Pre Season Friendlies 2021 | Page 9 | Vital Football

Pre Season Friendlies 2021

Why has the official site not got our pre-season fixtures listed? It’s very annoying as I keep going to check when the next game is and it’s just got the league fixtures

Why has the official site not got our pre-season fixtures listed? It’s very annoying as I keep going to check when the next game is and it’s just got the league fixtures

Not sure if it's true, but I've heard it's an initiative suggested by the SC, to help keep the fans in the dark. :whist:

On a more serious note, I suppose it's cos they're not strictly "1st XI" fixtures (with the younger lads and trialists included), but they are all listed in the "News " section.

Another thing I can't seem to find on the official site is a record of my ticket purchase history. You used to be able to look back at all the tickets you'd bought previously (season tickets, away tickets etc), going back years. Hope that information hasn't been lost during the ownership switch and it's just me being too dumb to navigate the site.

Tuesday v stoke is it ticket only or pay on day or can you buy ticket on the day ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday v stoke is it ticket only or pay on day or can you buy ticket on the day ?

I got my ticket yesterday Bicky, I thought I'd left it a bit too late for them to post it out to me and was thinking I'd be forced to queue up pre kick off on the night to pick the ticket up, but they email it to you to print at home - which is a great option IMO.

I got my ticket yesterday Bicky, I thought I'd left it a bit too late for them to post it out to me and was thinking I'd be forced to queue up pre kick off on the night to pick the ticket up, but they email it to you to print at home - which is a great option IMO.

Or you can photograph it to your phone they told me if you dont want to print

It doesn't say no pay on the day, it says no pay at the gates. The ticket office will be selling tickets up to the game but the article advises you to get there early as in that case you will have to queue twice to get in, once at the ticket office and once at the gate.

Before Bicky edited his post i think he meant to ask could we pay on the gate, no need to get uppity, i was only trying to help.

Queues? Pre season friendly in the holiday period. That is hopeful.
Been down this afternoon and queued for about a hour to get my tickets for Tuesday and Friday. (printer knackered I and don't have a mobile)
Anyone thinking of getting a ticket before kick off tomorrow, be warned, the ticket office is still as slow as ever and you will miss the kick off if you aren't very early.

Been down this afternoon and queued for about a hour to get my tickets for Tuesday and Friday. (printer knackered I and don't have a mobile)
Anyone thinking of getting a ticket before kick off tomorrow, be warned, the ticket office is still as slow as ever and you will miss the kick off if you aren't very early.
Could you not have bought them then collected on the night?