Pre Season Friendlies 2021 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Pre Season Friendlies 2021

Missed Keane on the team sheet. Stand to be corrected

TBH John, if Massey is as injury prone as we think maybe playing him in a low level friendly is not the way forward as he might pick up another. Probably better to let him continue on his own training regime and blood him later on in the campaign when fully fit.

TBH John, if Massey is as injury prone as we think maybe playing him in a low level friendly is not the way forward as he might pick up another. Probably better to let him continue on his own training regime and blood him later on in the campaign when fully fit.
I have to say, with some of the crunching tackles going in last night (from both teams), it was a "friendly" in name only.

I See we are playing a friendly at Bootle tomorrow night and admission is £4,do we know if this is first team or the U23s

Latics v Bootle 7pm ko

Latics Amos; Darikwa, Whatmough, Long, Pearce; Power, Naylor; Aasgaard, Lang, Edwards, Humphrys

Substitutes: Jones, Tickle, Robinson, Carragher, Lloyd, Trialist, Trialist, Smith, Trialist, McHugh, McGee, Costello

It's really strange how the official site only mentioned the game this morning if we had it booked at least a week ago and we're planning to use the first team.

Could've had a good following but I suspect a lot of people who would've gone had no idea it was on or didn't get enough notice to get organised. Shame really.