Pre season fixtures | Page 5 | Vital Football

Pre season fixtures

Good win but it was against Gillingham and we all know preseason can give you false hope.

Good to get a game in after the two cancelled games.

Be interesting how we set up and do against Newcastle. I still find it strange to play a team in the same league in a friendly

Good win but it was against Gillingham and we all know preseason can give you false hope.

Good to get a game in after the two cancelled games.

Be interesting how we set up and do against Newcastle. I still find it strange to play a team in the same league in a friendly
Yes YB It is strange isn't it. Agree, we can only do against what is put in front but they did play well. I know most are waxing lyrical about TC (who I think will go) and BG but my favourite is Mellow.

I thought Mellow and Gilmour were getting forwards really quickly…unlike the midfield including McLean

40 million for Cantwell .... I have to say that would be nice. It would mean we would need to replace him - have we really replaced Emi yet? Is the emi replacement the Greek lad?

Problem is there will be no replacement. There never is.
Smiffs pocket the cash to help them keep in control.

40 million for Cantwell .... I have to say that would be nice. It would mean we would need to replace him - have we really replaced Emi yet? Is the emi replacement the Greek lad?
It's sad really isn't it? The Vile reckon that TC in two years will be as good as Grealish (who is going for £100m) can be stolen for £40m. We may as well take the money (as long as we re-invest) before he gets badly injured or this could be his peak (who knows). Especially if he likes the idea of an addition to his bank account.

If he is that good he will be aware that all prem managers will know his plan A and that he does not have a back up plan and unfortunately Smiffs are sending him into premier league without the players good enough to play his plan A game.

No feeds anywhere - apparently banned under FA rules because FL started.

Cant even get Pink-Uns and Citys website feeds up - looks like its only on social media