Pre season check up on the Vital squad | Vital Football

Pre season check up on the Vital squad

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
How are we all set for the new season? Will Prem be able to play some part at Bloomers this season? Does Whitey still have his tar and feathers ready? Will Sask be allowed into the country? Will our far flung exiles from Oz and the Middle East be able to influence the games online? Who will be introducing children and grandchildren to their first game at Bloomers?

How are we all set for the new season? Will Prem be able to play some part at Bloomers this season? Does Whitey still have his tar and feathers ready? Will Sask be allowed into the country? Will our far flung exiles from Oz and the Middle East be able to influence the games online? Who will be introducing children and grandchildren to their first game at Bloomers?
Who is this Will ?

Morning Bear - I seem to remember you volunteering to arrange a Bloomfield Rd Vital meet up - what's the plan?

Who's going to Brizzle?

Callum and I hope to do Brizzle. I will also go to Bournemouth.
Unfortunately, we will miss the first home game, as my wife has a hospital appointment that weekend

I look at the fixtures and drool on my shirt. Not sure when we'll get back to the holy temple of Bloomfield Road. I hope it's this season but a few CV19 hurdles have to disappear yet. In the meantime I'll watch matches, hopefully, on Tangerine TV.
I know a lot of people weren't impressed with ifollow but I was with it from day one and they did make great strides in that time. Initially there was no commentary nor graphics. If you tuned in late, you hadn't a clue what the score was.
UTMP

Yes, I reckon a big vital meet up at Bloomers is best kept till covid has passed by which time we will be in the Premiership!

Deffo doing Brizzle and hope we might have a bit of a meet up there.

Can't change my name as far as I know last time I checked :)

But Batangas Seasider would be good as I can be in front of Bear in the alphabet :grinning:

Apologies in advance for my obscure sense of humour but how about shortening "A Philippine Islands Seasider" to get "A PIL Sider" (pronounced Apple Cider) ?

Bear, I have to say the tar and feathers have been mothballed for some time now and I don’t anticipate them coming out of that state again. I believe Prem will be following the Seasiders from the comfort of his armchair with perhaps the occasional foray to Bloomfield Road. My, how times change.
Keep safe and well Teddy. 👍

Bear, I have to say the tar and feathers have been mothballed for some time now and I don’t anticipate them coming out of that state again. I believe Prem will be following the Seasiders from the comfort of his armchair with perhaps the occasional foray to Bloomfield Road. My, how times change.
Keep safe and well Teddy. 👍
Let us all look forward to a great season and we hold our own or progress.I wish all Pool fans the very best because they are the best.

2 tickets purchased for Bristol City for Callum and I. Let's hope to repeat the result of the last time we returned to the championship :thumbup: