Pre-Match View From Wednesday | Vital Football

Pre-Match View From Wednesday

"The only way we will get a result is if they think they have won it before KO”

More than one way but we should guard against this type of thinking.

Just thinking the same Bully, they're getting the expectation levels up in order to taunt us with 'failure' if we don't win by 3 or 4.

Why did they never hammer us when we were shit :poop: see below.

Any Blade that even thinks we will hammer them needs to look no further back than our 3-1 win at their place (Bobby Davison) we beat the Pigs who had not long since beat Man U in the Lge Cup Final.

It was pissing it down all that game and guess what it will be doing the same on Friday.

They are not as bad as they make out,i wont be surprised if they win 2-0.

Why did they never hammer us when we were shit :poop: see below.

Any Blade that even thinks we will hammer them needs to look no further back than our 3-1 win at their place (Bobby Davison) we beat the Pigs who had not long since beat Man U in the Lge Cup Final.

It was pissing it down all that game and guess what it will be doing the same on Friday.

They are not as bad as they make out,i wont be surprised if they win 2-0.
in all honesty i fancy a draw think that norwich result didnt do us any favours and i dont believe all these negative vibes from pig fans there just hedging their bets do think however their young goalkeeper is vulnerable and.i hope we.pummel him with crosses from the off

I'm not sure, but I think the last comment was by a pig fan...

They are dangerous, and I don't believe all this smash 'em stuff. They are full of doom and gloom, but it was only four games ago they were in the play-off places.

They'll play a 9-0-1 formation and we've got to get the ball in behind and press them into their own penalty area if we are going to get out of this one on top.