Pre-Match View From Forest | Vital Football

Pre-Match View From Forest

Confident boys...

Don't blame them really - the appointment of O'Neill was a strange one for me. Not exactly an up and coming young manager - rather an old boy looking for his last paycheque. They were a team on the up not that long ago, but they have stalled this season and I would be surprised to see him still there this time next year.

We should be good enough to beat them and contrary to what others think on here - our squad is stronger than it was last year, and strong enough to cope with the loss of key players - which was always likely to happen at some point in the season. Any team will struggle with the loss of their top rated players, not just us.

It may be that some fresh blood in the team will shake things up a bit - it needs to happen.

Interested to see how this one pans out - heading up the motorway shortly. Can't wait to get to sunny Sheffield!

Don't blame them really - the appointment of O'Neill was a strange one for me. Not exactly an up and coming young manager - rather an old boy looking for his last paycheque. They were a team on the up not that long ago, but they have stalled this season and I would be surprised to see him still there this time next year.

We should be good enough to beat them and contrary to what others think on here - our squad is stronger than it was last year, and strong enough to cope with the loss of key players - which was always likely to happen at some point in the season. Any team will struggle with the loss of their top rated players, not just us.

It may be that some fresh blood in the team will shake things up a bit - it needs to happen.

Interested to see how this one pans out - heading up the motorway shortly. Can't wait to get to sunny Sheffield!

YOU willneed
Colback? Ben Watson?

Oh my giddy Aunt,there’s 2 of them,

absolutely nailed on we,ll lose or draw lump on it,if theres ever a side to fuck up against a team thats playing shit and of form its us and it always as been. we end losing streaks like no other side ffs

Hopefully with the injuries and suspensions we get a kind of "our backs to the wall mentality" and just bloody go hell for leather to get an auto, stuff em I say....stuff em...just go for it blades...
Oh Fanx Roy, yer easter choccy bunny is in the post.....

anyone ever tried to wrap a terminator in wrapping paper.....they don't like it.

:shake:

“Interesting comparison when you look at where they sit & their season compared to ours. We’ve not won back to back once all season. There record however is:

4 wins on the bounce Aug-Sep
4 wins on the spin Sep-Oct
4 wins on the trot Dec-Jan
3 wins on the fidaddle Feb
3 wins on the roll in March

They’ve only lost 2 games back to back once all season, which was the very first 2 games.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

We drew our last game :loser:

[QUOTE="ayamonte, Can't wait to get to sunny Sheffield![/QUOTE]

Hope it's better than "sunny Seville" was today :eek!:

Attachments

• Sanchez_Pizjuan_granizo_llu.jpg
    Sanchez_Pizjuan_granizo_llu.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 7