Pre Kick Off | Vital Football

Pre Kick Off

The "taking the knee" I presume? And yes, about time we ended the pointless ritual meaningless farce, but thankfully we set the tone and did the same on Saturday.

Don’t the refereee at the start of every game actually ask both teams what they want to do.take the knee or not,

Don’t the refereee at the start of every game actually ask both teams what they want to do.take the knee or not,

Not sure actually - I read that there was some controversy over this issue at Newport at the weekend, but I for one am glad we have stopped it. I hope we can put it behind us now and support anti-racism through kick it out, Respect etc., which are much more worthy and less divisive and political causes.

Not sure actually - I read that there was some controversy over this issue at Newport at the weekend, but I for one am glad we have stopped it. I hope we can put it behind us now and support anti-racism through kick it out, Respect etc., which are much more worthy and less divisive and political causes.

Fully agree with you mate,just heard second or third hand,mate is QPR nut,and he knows player,evidently they refused to take the knee very early in season,not sure who they were playing now,he said referee asked both teams at the time,and infact both refused.