Potter Appreciation Scale 0-10 - Where do you sit? | Vital Football

Potter Appreciation Scale 0-10 - Where do you sit?

Potter Appreciation Scale, where do you sit?

• 0 - Not a fan at all -overrated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-4

• 5 - on the fence, he's ok

• 6-7

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 8-9 - big fan of him!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 10 - love him!

• Total voters

KevinE

Alert Team
I've seen different comments on Graham Potter from fans. Some absolutely love him while others are far from impressed with his work so far this season.

Me personally, I'm not quite a 10 but definitely a 7 or 8. I think he's done a great job considering his limitations at the club, but what does everyone else think?

He’s done a good job so far with the hand that he’s been dealt. Although don’t forget the U23’s we’re going great guns last season and a lot of those players have progressed into the first team.
The new signings that came in last summer, Dhanda, Asoro, McKay, John and Celina, only Celina is able to hold down a first team spot. If they were Potters’ signings then not impressed.
Also in some games his team selections, tactics, and substitutions have been baffling, and he still can’t decide which is his first choice goalkeeper.

Potter is on a learning curve together with our young players, and after last night’s class show by our team his ratings have definitely gone up a notch.
This is Potter with one hand tied behind his back. Imagine what he would have done this season if our errant owners had backed him with some decent signings in January, instead of trying to sell five more players on top of the 19 players already gone.

Exactly Keith, imagine how much he'll improve in another season with us but the big question is, will he still be here for a third or even a 2nd season?