Potential new signing via Churn utd. | Vital Football

Potential new signing via Churn utd.

we'll still have approx. £250k on account at Peterborough, since the Woodyard sale. they will be saying who do you want?

Posh have a good track record of developing players and selling them on which if your a talented hardworking player then that is a big plus. Also if it doesn't work out you know that you won't be left to rot in reserves.

Not much need for that if you've seen him play. I presume you haven't but I have a few times and unless you have no eye for talent at all not difficult to see what a prospect he is for someone of his age.
Not much need for that if you've seen him play. I presume you haven't but I have a few times and unless you have no eye for talent at all not difficult to see what a prospect he is for someone of his age.

The lad might be tasty but couldn`t hold down a first team spot at Posh
20+league games last season(50 total games ) won zero as yet...rather somebody else`s £1 million pounds plus not mine or of lcfc.

Next George Best? You see no problem with that?

Posh have a good track record of developing players and selling them on which if your a talented hardworking player then that is a big plus. Also if it doesn't work out you know that you won't be left to rot in reserves.
Idris Kanu might not agree...only played 1 game for Posh last year plus lots of lads only hardly breaking 15 games a season.