Pot and Kettle | Vital Football

Pot and Kettle

The Bolton Bee

Vital Youth Team
I read on the BBC website that Tony Pulis is complaing because we fouled Traore on Saturday. Given that all of the teams Pulis has managed over the years have been hoofball thugs, this really is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Very much so ( of course non his players have ever taken a foul for the team!) and surprising in a way as he was very complimentary about us after the match but I guess he is one of those old school managers who is programmed into being a whinger and playing the officials. He is following Pep at Man City in trying to influence the referees into booking and sending off more opposition players in their favour, its not really about protecting his players as he would instruct his team to do the same.

Traore may have got pulled back a couple of times but he hardly got "battered" by our players.

And they weren't taking it in turns to kick out? Pulis is a whinging tart and trying to get the ref for their next game to give special treatment to Traore who wasn't shy to fall over quite easily.

Not surprised by Pulis, his style of coaching has been more apparent in our division this year & has made it my least enjoyable since promotion. So many long ball, niggly negative sides who are coached in ref management. We struggle with most of them, but would rather watch us any day over the hoofers.

Traore took a couple of hits but Boro never stopped fouling to a plan.