Postponements | Page 4 | Vital Football

Postponements

A lot of postponements in League Two, including Grimsby's home game. Hopefully our game will go ahead, but must be touch and go.

A lot of postponements in League Two, including Grimsby's home game. Hopefully our game will go ahead, but must be touch and go.

The heat lamps were on full tilt when I came passed Sincil Bank about 6.30pm last night. You could clearly see the orange glow all over the underside of the CO-OP Stand Roof.

E2A2A841-CF0B-4C0B-92ED-CFFC93093C01.jpeg

This is my lawn in Lincoln as of this minute so won’t be playing any matches here this weekend

Still think I'll give it until tomorrow for the pass just in case there's an inspection in the morning (I know they'll keep it on the system if it doesn't take place)

This from the training ground, ground staff have cleared the pitches and players working hard, so with heat lamps, deep-fried Evans and maybe pitch covers hopefully ok for tomorrow at SB.

Don't know when that was filmed but it wasn't today. All 3 pitches are snow covered at the moment but when I went past yesterday morning they were clearing a section of the pitch furthest away from the changing rooms so presumably they have been able to get out and get some work done yesterday and today.
Hopefully the LNER pitch is covered and they can clear it for the game to go ahead tomorrow.