Postponements | Page 2 | Vital Football

Postponements

Think I read that the PL guideline is less than 14 available squad listed players is the requirement to postpone a game. You'd the EFL would have some similar measure.

I don't know why they're speaking on behalf of us. We have two positives and undertook further testing which came back negative but also commended by the EFL for our Covid approach r.e. protocols etc.

They played Boxing Day, and to my knowledge haven't done any recent testing so I'm guessing those still isolating were also doing so on Boxing Day? If that's correct, you can't play on Boxing Day under the same circumstances and then not do so a week later.

I don't know why they're speaking on behalf of us. We have two positives and undertook further testing which came back negative but also commended by the EFL for our Covid approach r.e. protocols etc.

They played Boxing Day, and to my knowledge haven't done any recent testing so I'm guessing those still isolating were also doing so on Boxing Day? If that's correct, you can't play on Boxing Day under the same circumstances and then not do so a week later.

Absolutely!

EFL going to introduce twice a week testing by the sounds of it, but I'm not sure who's standing the bill for all that!