Poster Challenge | Vital Football

Poster Challenge

Critical_Spur

Vital Football Hero
Ok. Having had a bet (a challenge) with Ex on the Man City thread, I thought why not create an ongoing challenge thread. I often read minor to major disagreement amongst posters. All healthy, and varied opinions.

Seeing that Ex is gonna buy me a pint before the end of the season:giggle:, this thread will help keep tabs on the challenge. Save me trawling through the archives down the road to find the original reference.

So, instead of ‘agreeing to disagree’, thought others may wanna use this thread to challenge posters on their views/predictions, whatever the topic or whichever manager, team, player performance or stats one wished to debate. Do you think Poch will ever use a sub in 1st half? Or Sissoko will score ONE solitary goal this season?, Lamela will start more than 10 games?, Will we ever see Joe Lewis sat next to Levy in the stands? and will pigs fly?....... add yours.

Up to individuals if the bragging rights mean a pint, a Mars bar or the forfeit involves running round stark bullock naked up Tottenham high road or even joining Ex for a duet doing a Lionel Ritchie!

Brilliant, terrific idea, be great to look back on this thread at the end of the season and see who came good and who has to commit Harri-Karri ....

Here's my list of predictions for the season. Can either gloat or wipe the egg off my face @ the end of season.

- Spurs to finish 5th.
- Kane our top scorer-again.
- 4 Players to get in to double figures (Son, Kane, Moura + N'Dombele)
- Aurier to be 1st Spurs player to be sent off!!... not from the bench.
- at least 6 x lethargic starts.
- No signings in January!
- Sissoko to score a goal!

..... may add to this as the season progresses!

Not expecting the Vital Pundit award with that list!

I usually try to achieve a state of zen before I come on here. But a quick double should do the trick also!

This is just fun. Will you have to do is avoid the match thread during the game....unless it's an important game.

No chance of top 4 this season.

Kane is a busted flush who is a shadow of the player of 2 seasons ago and the calls for a proper alternative will become deafening before the season is out.

Poch will of course win nothing as he is a serial loser and the calls for his head by seasons end will be widespread.

The new stadium is hailed by opposition supporters and players as the best day out and easiest 3 points they have ever had.

And everyone realises before October is out what a shit transfer window Levy fooled everyone into thinking was actually good ie

Defence still a shambles.

MF is still devoid of anything other than backwards or sideways.

Kane can't be replaced despite one anonymous performance after another.

Well, that flutter of mine turned out to be a fluffer!. Yep, I am just about sticking to my prediction of 5th place finish. But a lotta work to do to achieve that.

Despite being early doors, the only incentive for me is to win a beer off Ex! May be Newcastle will help me out!

Well, that flutter of mine turned out to be a fluffer!. Yep, I am just about sticking to my prediction of 5th place finish. But a lotta work to do to achieve that.

Despite being early doors, the only incentive for me is to win a beer off Ex! May be Newcastle will help me out!

Just back from Dubai, before I sober up, can I pay up now?!

Anyone like to guess how many points we will be from the leader on 31st December?... or for the optimist, how many points will we lead the PL by?