Post Op Bedroom Question | Vital Football

Post Op Bedroom Question

BEEFY

Vital Football Legend
Two weeks ago yesterday my appendix tore and I ended up in hospital having it removed and then the infected areas cleaned up.

I had two keyhole operations and also a kafater (sp) fitted. Ouch.

Thing is, I haven't had a boner since then.....or at least not a natural one when I end up prodding the missus mid spooning!

Maybe it's just her and she's let herself go.

Anyone else had this problem - hopefully not the bit about my wife though.

Two weeks ago mate. That is the key.

You'll have had pain killing drugs, anaesthetic (a major drug there) etc

Your body will have had shock and will be tired. It is still recovering. Not impossible that it affected your testosterone as well I wouldn't think as things like stress can.

Give it a couple more weeks before over thinking things.

Nice one Dr Feario.

It's funny, if you research anything to do with health issues on line then you'll get everything from 'nothing to worry about' to 'you're about to die'.

It's usually the American sites who think you're knocking on deaths door.

How's your health at the moment dude?

Stay off the drugs buddy, your body will become reliant on them. Eat some zinc (found in most shellfish) and some potassium (found in coconuts and bananas). Lay off the alcohol and fags for a while too!

Give yourself time to recover as the lads above say, when i last had anasthetic pumped into me i was not fully right for about 6 months in the bedroom department, so chill let the morning glory return when ready dude, take it easy!

Green Tea - 12/5/2013 12:42

Stay off the drugs buddy, your body will become reliant on them. Eat some zinc (found in most shellfish) and some potassium (found in coconuts and bananas). Lay off the alcohol and fags for a while too!

Out of interest where did he say he was on drugs, drink or fags?

He has just had an operation.

BEEFY - 12/5/2013 12:40

Nice one Dr Feario.

It's funny, if you research anything to do with health issues on line then you'll get everything from 'nothing to worry about' to 'you're about to die'.

Yes, dangerous thing to do look at symptoms online!

Catheters are horrible aren't they? Last time I told them to put it in whilst I was having op, as I'm not able to wee in bottles in bed. 11 ops = I know. But they ignored me, lady doc, who happened to be very nice looking, had to come in at 2am to put one in. She started to moan (this was private!) so I told her to shut it, if they hadn't ignored me etc and it wasn't my fault she chose to be a doc! She then pulled out the paper with hole in the middle and said 'that's a big one' ... Well, you can guess my answer, me being me.

She moaned again. But then half way through putting the tube in she said, 'you aren't going to believe this' pulled the tube out and said she hadn't brought one long enough... She did then concede I had the right to another inappropriate comment! :3:

Eternally crap mate but I get by on my good looks and charm... :12:

The Fear - 13/5/2013 00:28

BEEFY - 12/5/2013 12:40

Nice one Dr Feario.

Yes, dangerous thing to do look at symptoms online!

Catheters are horrible aren't they? Last time I was in hospital, the lady doc came in during the middle of the night. Me being me, only 3 hours after a brain operation, I had her moaning on my bed. I kept inserting my tube into her and she kept moaning but eventually she stopped me saying it wasn't long enough. I flipped her over and had her moaning again in seconds.

She moaned again. But then half way through putting my tube in she said, 'you aren't going to believe this' pulled the tube out. She did then concede I had the right to another inappropriate comment! :3:

Eternally crap mate but I get by on my good looks and charm... :12:

I've fixed that for you. It's much more interesting now. :14:

It wasn't after my brain op, you don't do much talking 3 hours after them trust me!!!

:5: :13:

The Fear - 12/5/2013 15:23

Green Tea - 12/5/2013 12:42

Out of interest where did he say he was on drugs, drink or fags?

He has just had an operation.

Sorry mate read it wrong, I read the following that he might be taking stuff to get things working downstairs;

Thing is, I haven't had a boner since then....."or at least not a natural one" when I end up prodding the missus mid spooning!

Beefy you're gay. I've had ops and came around with an Errection so hard if I moved suddenly it would had broken a nurses arm

SKEGGY - 12/5/2013 20:52

Beefy you're gay. I've had ops and came around with an Errection so hard if I moved suddenly it would had broken a nurses arm

:1: :19:

Hey Skeggy i bet you wouldn't have kept that erection if you saw the nurse as you come around after the op like i did coming at you with this tube like tablet and turning you over like a piece of meat and pushing a this tube up your arse as i endured :10:

I have never felt so violated and felt like Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber when he's sucking his thumb in the toilets cos the big fella is going to shaft him, this has left me with mental scars man :10: