Post Match Interview Thread | Vital Football

Post Match Interview Thread

https://audioboom.com/boos/3982770-lincoln-city-manager-chris-moyses-left-fuming-after-imps-knocked-out-of-fa-trophy

Davidimp - 21/12/2015 13:45

Rob Underwood's questions are worse than his commentary!!!

I still recall him asking Steve Tilson why he had picked Ashley Grimes ahead of Drewe Broughton.

The tone of his studied sincererity reminds me of Tony Blair.

Whilst as a fan initial reaction of manager ripping into squad sometimes refreshing. After dust settles start to worry. Theme of man management keeps cropping up and nobody can deny now worrying slump. Worries me when a manager so open and raw. Some call it passion. But to me that stuff stays in dressing room what he said...

I don't think Chris was out of order. He didn't pick on any individual player and apologised for a poor team performance. Sounds about right to me.

C Callan - 22/12/2015 00:06

Whilst as a fan initial reaction of manager ripping into squad sometimes refreshing. After dust settles start to worry. Theme of man management keeps cropping up and nobody can deny now worrying slump. Worries me when a manager so open and raw. Some call it passion. But to me that stuff stays in dressing room what he said...
Thought it was spot on. He stated that the players were fully aware of his feelings so I would proffer that he had already spoken to them prior to his interview!