Post Covid life. N/G and N/Politics | Page 4 | Vital Football

Post Covid life. N/G and N/Politics

When Covid is a dim and distant memory (we can hope) - I will look forward to 'Euro 2020' when it takes place this time next year. I now realise just how much I miss a Summer football tournament. It is sad I know, but for me Summer is always better when England raise and dash our hopes. The world seems good watching these games in a way the Premier League never does for me. A definite feel good factor until England are knocked out and we can relax and enjoy the final stages. Then we are only a few weeks from the start of the season watching Gills.

When Covid is a dim and distant memory (we can hope) - I will look forward to 'Euro 2020' when it takes place this time next year. I now realise just how much I miss a Summer football tournament. It is sad I know, but for me Summer is always better when England raise and dash our hopes. The world seems good watching these games in a way the Premier League never does for me. A definite feel good factor until England are knocked out and we can relax and enjoy the final stages. Then we are only a few weeks from the start of the season watching Gills.
Plus we'll have another one the following year with the world cup 👍👍

My Dad's brewery and pubs are hoping to try and stay cashless after this. Makes a host of things easier but a key thing is staff can't act on their urge to steal.