Possible signings - summer 2022 | Vital Football

Possible signings - summer 2022

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Kevin Ellison - This lad's been knocking in the goals in League Two for about 30 years - he's surely overdue his chance at a higher level? We could give him that chance.

Uche Ikpeazu - You have to allow yourself to dream, don't you?

Alex Revell - Now could be the time to get Wilder's original target. He might have retired but in my opinion a lot of players retire too early.

Joe Ironside - Probably way out of our budget but there's no doubt a homecoming would ensure an increase in season ticket sales.

Alex Bruce - Think he's on his Dad's coaching staff now but I think we could tempt him with a playing contract. He'd be ideal cover across the back 3.

Ryan Flynn - Remember his performance at Villa Park? I know you do. What's to say he can't produce that again?

Grant Leadbitter - Just the sort of steady experienced midfield presence we need, and would possibly have a chance of attracting.

Sam Morsy - Pretty sure he'll still be out of reach but there's no harm in asking Ipswich to do us a favour.

Jon Nolan - Looked good in L1 years ago and is ginger, like Duffy. He might have sunk but a lot of good things can sink. Hecky can reignite his magic.

Peter Clarke
- Probably well into his forties now but has an incredible amount of lower league experience which should prepare us well.

Michael Bostwick - Superbly over rated journeyman whose signing would surely satisfy many who dreamed of him in the Dean Hammond Days.

Ethan Ebanks-Landell - With Basham getting on it's surely time to restore EEL to his rightful place at RCB.

Jay Spearing - I bet he can still run a bit. Would be quite a coup if so.

Mark Beevers - Would have been a top signing for us 7 years ago. Why the hell not now?

Ryan Tafazolli - It's never too late. He can come and claim the LCB position O'Connell so cruelly robbed him of.

Stefan Scougall - Would improve our physical presence in midfield.

Graham Branch - Burnley legend. Might be about 50 now but that will only make him an even more steady presence on the left side. Stevens upgrade.

I believe that this shows how success is possible on our budget.

The future's bright - it's red and white.