Possible New Investment(maybe?) | Vital Football

Possible New Investment(maybe?)

R

redimps1

I quote from the 60seconds with Clive article on the OS Site!
"All of the SIGNIFICANT new investment leads are foreign"

Sounds very interesting to me!

I wonder what significant actually translates too in terms of finance and business acumen?

Whatever, extra monies coming in can only really be a good thing.

as long as the money coming in is not a huge loan.

is the money b. dorrian put in due to be paid back? or 'invested' [i.e. gone forever].

is the money b. dorrian put in due to be paid back? or 'invested' [i.e. gone forever].
His shares,which are mainly in the Holding Company but also has a few directly in LCFC,can only be sold to someone else. Any loans can be repaid by LCFC-I don't know how much he has loaned individually but the total directors loans at the last year end was £K 120.

His shares,which are mainly in the Holding Company but also has a few directly in LCFC,can only be sold to someone else. Any loans can be repaid by LCFC-I don't know how much he has loaned individually but the total directors loans at the last year end was £K 120.
thanks for that.

the holding company was always put forward as the best way to attract investment. is this still the case today? would current investors look at our set up and not invest in lcfc directly?

In the same bit of the interview Clive also says he wanted more local investment and hoped not to rely on foreign investment.
Said it was up to local investors to come forward as none had, bit surprising that considering how well things have gone in the last two years.

Said it was up to local investors to come forward as none had, bit surprising that considering how well things have gone in the last two years.

It's because all of us English people are skint! The only people in this country with money are foreigners and tourists :lol:

Last edited:

My view on Dazzlers`s financial support was that he was backing loans to LCFC by using his own personal collaterals ie properties unencumbered etc and once LCFC was in a position to clear these loans and repay the bank then Dazzler had the charges removed off his assets he had used to support those initial loans to the club.

So simply on some issues where Dazzler hocked his own assets he walks away today with nothing lost now the related bank loans have been repaid.

The risks Bob took were big because if the club had not serviced those loans backed by his collaterals then he would have lost his own personal assets which he forwarded as securities.

Much of the above gleaned from his own words on a radio interview.
How many of us would have done the same........not many.
Makes sense in my own view of bank loaning etc.

It's because all of us English people are skint! The only people in this country with money are foreigners and tourists :lol:
Maybe we should try and get the Duke of Westminster interested in investing as I believe the government let him avoid around 3 billion in tax last year so I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving us a few quid :lol:

Maybe we should try and get the Duke of Westminster interested in investing as I believe the government let him avoid around 3 billion in tax last year so I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving us a few quid :lol:
Hasnt he died recently?