possible acorns run? | Vital Football

possible acorns run?

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
now the fixture list is out im now tempted to go to an away match on the bike and raise a few quid for acorns, obviously would love other villa bikers to come along as well. so if you would be interested in doing so leave a name and see if can get something organised with the club.

even if you know bikers who are villa fans but not on vital, give them a shout and ask them to join so can get to know them and hopefully they will join in on the site as well.

havent looked at which specific match yet depending on numbers etc and response from the club, if get the go ahead from club maybe mr fear can sort out a vital villa flag? :14:

Yes, should be able to do a flag if someone points me to the right place! And hopefully (?) or maybe (!?) you'd like to use the Vital Villa Acorns fund raising page, nice and simple and set up and takes text donations also!

(but no worries if not)

And if anyone else wants to do anything sponsored as well, I have (steff the villan did them) sponsorship forms.

obviously early days, and would very much like to use the vital acorns giving page :) will sort out a flag further down the line as try and get the interest drummed up etc as what seems like a simple idea can become very complicated lol

Aye, that is the problem mate, starts as a good idea and then......

But good luck with exploring it !

Oh and the one point I would make is some have walked to a game (Wigan) one is doing a marathon from Celtic to Villa etc.

So yours would need to have a real unique side to it, if not it would be a great day out for you all, but possibly not something people would see as a challenge enough to sponsor.

If that makes sense.

dont think my doctor and the social would be to happy seeing me attempt a marathon lol

but yes i get the jist of what your saying and if it could be built on be even better, as some teams used to show a bit of character with a band or singers etc, can think of no better then villa bikers, meet up and photographs with opposition fans, kids and disabled swapping programs etc i know from some of the rallys or just even around the local area some of the lads will let a kid sit on a bike while reving and sometimes an o.a.p will do it as well and just give them a smile for the day.

I reckon a jumbo run to an away game with loads of bikers would be amazing.

Gutted I havent got a bike, or know how to ride one, I reckon anyone who does/can would be well up for this though Badger. Spread the word.

cheers jim and be even better if can get a couple of trikes or goldwings as they are comfy as hell, give trips to the poorly kids or family, or just give a fan a lift to the game for a donation to acorns.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/ImgGalleryTn/55/334655/87793_290536.jpg