Positive McCormack Talks With Bruce | Page 2 | Vital Football

Positive McCormack Talks With Bruce

Who is admin now?
They have made a grave error with this headline.
We all know that these sort of discussions need to be kept behind closed doors.

Does anyone really believe that the 'likes of McCormack and Agbonlahor can cut it if we go up' .... or for that matter with the latter if we don't

villasince67 - 2/6/2017 21:34

Does anyone really believe that the 'likes of McCormack and Agbonlahor can cut it if we go up' .... or for that matter with the latter if we don't

Does anybody believe Gabby will get a new contract? If he doesn't he certainly won't cut it.

villasince67 - 2/6/2017 21:34

NO not in a month of Sundays, however the club invested million in McCormack and by hook or by crook they will get a return hopefully. £45,000 a week and this knobber is on a 4 year deal...

Gabby is contracted till June next year, so like it or lump it he will be part of the playing squad, if memory serves me well he earns £55,000 a week that's £2.8 mill for the next 12 months.
No other Championship Club could afford that wage for such a small return and no Premiership club would touch him.....

Were stuck with both.... But both could if they give their all get us out the fizzy league.

Well he had a productive loan spell in Australia. Wonder why that wasn't continued; both him and his club were interested. There was some talk of him playing in America, but haven't the faintest where he is now.

Of course he wouldn't stand a chance of getting back in our team given the free-scoring forwards we are now blessed with :lol:

well it has emerged that Villa paid out over £5.5m in agents fees in the 12 months from Jan 31 2017. Add that to the wages of the likes of McC, Pieman & Richards and it just sucks, it sucks, it sucks

I seen him in my local gym recently - well I was in the gym and he was in Costa.

He had the biggest man ass I have ever seen, it was enormous.

And I normally always notice the cock first, that’s how big it was.

NO not in a month of Sundays, however the club invested million in McCormack and by hook or by crook they will get a return hopefully. £45,000 a week and this knobber is on a 4 year deal...

Gabby is contracted till June next year, so like it or lump it he will be part of the playing squad, if memory serves me well he earns £55,000 a week that's £2.8 mill for the next 12 months.
No other Championship Club could afford that wage for such a small return and no Premiership club would touch him.....

Were stuck with both.... But both could if they give their all get us out the fizzy league.

Gabby's contract is up this summer isn't it ?

Have a look at the agents fees here - not a lot to do with McCormack but perhaps someone could move to a new thread if it is of interest

Attachments

• intermediary-fees---1-february-2017---31-january-2018.pdf
    67.4 KB · Views: 3