Posh tomorrow. | Vital Football

Posh tomorrow.

Very tough game against decent opposition for this level. I'm still not too worried about results at the moment, I'll be happy with a battling performance with the occasional show of quality.
I think we'll lose, but hopefully not by many.

Peterborough a lot more skillful team, able to pass it around in the final third whereas we cannot play a killer pass and are relying on a set piece.

Probably the worst Latics team in my lifetime. No real surprise given that it has been cobbled together for peanuts. Just don’t see where goals for us are going to come from

Remember we're just lucky to have a club 🤡

Reality is were not lucky, were unlucky to even have this cobbled squad and be in this league, where if we had the luck, we would be potentially fighting for playoffs in a poor championship this season.

Defending poor. Corners are not even semi pro standard.

Beginning to look like the start of last season. Huff and puff but to end product.

We seem too kean to try and pass it round their defence but don't have the speed to get a man free. Soloman-Otabor is well and truly rapped up tonight and he has been our most creative threat this season.

Probably the worst Latics team in my lifetime. No real surprise given that it has been cobbled together for peanuts. Just don’t see where goals for us are going to come from

Think that is a bit harsh. They are a gang of lads, mostly out of form or why would they be here? They are working hard just lacking coordintion.