Portsmouth Vs Gillingham - Gills Vital 20172018 Prediction League | Vital Football

Portsmouth Vs Gillingham - Gills Vital 20172018 Prediction League

patchy70

Vital Squad Member
We've come a long way since the reverse fixture back in October - Can we get a better result than we did in what was Taylor's last game in charge in his short caretaker spell?

Gills1958 - 4/3/2018 13:54

It couldn't possibly be as boring as the home game.

I recorded the Sky coverage to watch when I got in and I just remember they couldn?t get us off the air quick enough, after the final whistle it was just, ?thanks everyone for watching, goodbye? with no analysis and the ?expert? pundits were just left there thinking what easy money they?d made!

It certainly wasn't easy money Lark. I'd have demanded compensation on top of the match fee for sitting through that shite. As for analysis, it was impossible to come out with anything suitable given it was pre 9pm watershed.

I only watched to the end because I was in my local snooker club in London and couldn't face the shame of being seen walking out on my own team.

Gills1958 - 4/3/2018 22:31

It certainly wasn't easy money Lark. I'd have demanded compensation on top of the match fee for sitting through that shite. As for analysis, it was impossible to come out with anything suitable given it was pre 9pm watershed.

I only watched to the end because I was in my local snooker club in London and couldn't face the shame of being seen walking out on my own team.

That?s true, not surprising Scally showed Taylor the door a few days later and gave the job to Lovell!

Just flicking through Pompeys last home matches they are very much like us at home they haven't won at home since Dec 2nd v Nhants. Gills decent away wins against higher opposition this season and what appears likely to be a large turnout of Gills travelling
On these stats Im going for a Gills win 1-2 and with the travelling behind perhaps we can shout the ball over the line for a 1-3 perhaps safe travelling see you tomorrow UTG :7: :7: :7:

Pompey 1 (Lowe) Gills 1 (Martin)

I have no doubt that if we play well we can come away with something. If we start like we did against Bury, we wont.

Don?t know if Lovell will go with the 5 at the back (3 centre backs) again- it worked at Northampton after our fast start, but perhaps not in the subsequent matches.

Portsmouth 2-2 Gills (Chaplin, Kennedy - Parker, Wagstaff).