Port Vale £400k to spend in January | Vital Football

Port Vale £400k to spend in January

I don't think we do, but if they offer silly money for someone who is out of contract in the summer who knows??

However after we got some money from them for Callum Howe last January I doubt they will come calling.

( nothing against Callum there as he's doing well at Harrogate. He just barely played for Vale after they spent money on him)

I think the obvious one who i believe will be a target for clubs is Greeny and if we dont buy McCartan for the@£100k people are saying i would suggest Bradford may try and offload him.

I think the obvious one who i believe will be a target for clubs is Greeny and if we dont buy McCartan for the@£100k people are saying i would suggest Bradford may try and offload him.

If 100k is truly his asking price - I think he is a bargain!

He is exactly the type of player I personally want to see playing for the imps; energetic, skilful and passionate.

I have really enjoyed watching him run at defenders and making a nuisance of himself.

A little while longer and he will gel with Akinde and they will make a deadly duo.

Also he ingratiated himself substantially in an interview when he said something like “I am a Lincoln player, I love playing here, the crowds are fantastic” – paraphrasing - but it was words to that effect.

It isn't just about having money to spend, it is mainly about having the right person to spend it.

Considering some of his signings to date, would you trust Neil Aspin with £400,000?

(Or £40,000? Or £4,000? Or 40p?)

In Howe’s 2 games they conceded 9 I think.

They got a payoff from Hugill joining West Ham which is where some of this money is from.

Stoke definitely hate them judging by how many fans are following the U21 to the Checkatrade.