Pool 3 PKE 0 | Vital Football

Pool 3 PKE 0

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
My old Pool videos from the 80's and early 90s have come back in to my possession via Essex Snr.
Having chucked out dozens of scart leads I have had to buy a new one and couple together an olde tv and video player.

Here is today;s opening video with the inevitable Darren as match commentator "The massacre has begun".

The old Bloomers with the kop still in use.

Pool 3 PKE 0
26 September 1987
Keith Walwyn with 2, Tony Cunningham red carded ("get up Kelly you soft get") and Craig Madden finishing off a perfect day.
Fat Sam playing for the knobbers that day.

Enjoy:grinning::wahey:

Thanks SEX. Never a pen!
My old Pool videos from the 80's and early 90s have come back in to my possession via Essex Snr.
Having chucked out dozens of scart leads I have had to buy a new one and couple together an olde tv and video player.

Here is today;s opening video with the inevitable Darren as match commentator "The massacre has begun".

The old Bloomers with the kop still in use.

Pool 3 PKE 0
26 September 1987
Keith Walwyn with 2, Tony Cunningham red carded ("get up Kelly you soft get") and Craig Madden finishing off a perfect day.
Fat Sam playing for the knobbers that day.

Enjoy:grinning::wahey:

Thanks SEX. Never a red!

I was up from Surrey visiting my mum and dad and was in the south that day. No way would a red card be given for that now.

So, Blackpool down to ten men against Preston - that should be enough anyway.

Great memories and happy days. Thanks Sexy.