Pompey v Sunderland.. 6 pointer or disappointer.. | Vital Football

Pompey v Sunderland.. 6 pointer or disappointer..

cornypomp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Its 13.15pm here in the French countryside, and I must say I'm feeling optimistic. If that turns out to be a curse, I take full responsibility.. :throw:

Get in there Burgess.. slurp.. I'm on the red early.. :wahey:

In 5th place with 47 points and two games in hand. Am I being premature I ask myself.. PUP.. :clap:

Last edited:
Well, at half time we're 1-0 up. Not a position I normally like to be in with Pompey I must admit. No sitting back now please Kenny, and have a word with Marquis about his fouling, and tell him where the goal is. I hope we don't regret that miss at the end of this match..

Last edited:
Typical.. I step outside for a couple of minutes and Bolton pops one in the net. Not going to moan though.. three please.. :grinning:

Heh.. I'm well pleased, because from what I can discern from the BBC live text, that was a hard fought and well deserved win for us. Coventry screwed our place in 5th but never mind, we are in there and looking good at just the right time, and as I said before with a couple of games in hand.

Sunderland are a big scalp to take in my book, and we took it today in style. I have to admit to now being officially half pi$$ed.. oh I do love the price of wine in France.. PUP.. well done you Blues.. hic-hic-# :thumbup::clap:

Enjoy the wine Corny!
Great result and should have been more.
I am still not sure about Marquis. He is off target more often than not. Hawkins could offer more goals maybe. From reports, it should been at least 4 0

Cheers dedmans.. I'm enjoying it ok.. ha ha..

It was was a great result wasn't it. I'm well made up over that one. As for Marquis, I reckon its a confidence thing. Its got to be really if you look at his past history. As for Hawkins, I rate him as someone who can hold the ball up etc, but not as a prolific scorer. He does certainly give the team something though when he's on the pitch. Mustn't forget that man Curtis though. He's someone who can both put the ball in the net and lay off some lovely crosses. Top player..

When are you on the telly with Ben fogle’New lives in the wild’?
We are not perfect yet but I think we will be
Now back to my merlot!

Ha ha.. now I haven't had a tv for many a year, but about a month back someone compared me with this Ben person and said I could teach him a thing or two..

I'm not to worried about perfection if we can keep piling on results like today's. Long may it continue. Enjoy that Merlot, toasting victory is always sweet.. :smoke: