Pompey home | Vital Football

Pompey home

uysapie

Vital Reserves Team
I think this will be our toughest test of the new approach. I think a draw is on the cards, 1-1.

It should be a cracking game between 2 of the form teams. I have a feeling that we could spoil their party so I'm going to go for a 2-1 win.

It was a funny old game really. We never got going in the first half and allowed them to control it. The second half started much better and we deserved our equaliser then the game really opened up.

We still look too vulnerable at the back and we clearly missed Shola's presence up front. It's great that we can he looking ahead to next season knowing we're safe. Quite an achievement from where we were in January.

We did not start well yesterday and gave them the upper hand.

I was inline with the ball when the free kick for the third goal was taken their player was 3 yards offside, he was walking back when the ball was kicked everyone around were I was sitting including me were screaming for offside. The linesman was nowhere near inline and was useless all game Mark Crossley gave him a right earful.

I was far from in line but he looked miles offside. As you said Oldstripy, that Lino was shocking. Seemed to turn a blind eye to most things including Hewitt and O'Connor getting clattered. We don't arf get em!