The Politics Thread | Page 348 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

https://news.sky.com/story/two-men-arrested-on-terrorism-offences-along-londons-pall-mall-12130812

Seems like this is getting out of control. I think we really need to have an HONEST debate about this and stop avoiding the elephant in the room. Stop worrying about snowflakes racist racist racist bla bla bla. Enough is enough now.

Crickets are all racist it's common knowledge, get with the time this is the flavour of the, I was going to say month but probably only last another week before they take the knee and make everything ok

Crickets are all racist it's common knowledge, get with the time this is the flavour of the, I was going to say month but probably only last another week before they take the knee and make everything ok

Add to that all those racist football fans - you can only imagine just how bad a cricket playing football fan must be #shocking

Add to that all those racist football fans - you can only imagine just how bad a cricket playing football fan must be #shocking

They need shooting!

Seriously everything is being blown out of all proportion, and I mean everything really don't think the world is about to end somehow

It's obvious to anyone who has half a brain cell that this government are ruining the country. It just gets worse every day.
But all other options would make it even worse. So not sure what the answer is other than get the hell out of this country. No other option.

This gets more like the McCarthyism in the US in the fifties, where everyone was a suspected commie and dragged in.
This is driving bigger and bigger wedges between racial groups.

This gets more like the McCarthyism in the US in the fifties, where everyone was a suspected commie and dragged in.
This is driving bigger and bigger wedges between racial groups.

Correct. I suspect that if someone cries "racist" the alleged perpetrator is assumed to be guilty until proven innocent rather than the other way round.

It's obvious to anyone who has half a brain cell that this government are ruining the country. It just gets worse every day.
But all other options would make it even worse. So not sure what the answer is other than get the hell out of this country. No other option.
Brexit made it damn difficult!

What do you think the solution is, Col?
No idea. But if we can send troops to Poland to help their migrant crisis then I am sure we can get the navy to stop channel crossing into our country. So that would stop that.

It's very hard to get into australia. Near impossible to migrate there. Are their rules so hard to implement for us? Is that really rocket science?

If someone has been declined for legal immigration send them back on the next budget flight. That's surely not hard?
If developing countries can do it why can't we?

That would surely be a start?

Maybe if your a criminal and have a dodgy history you are stopped and turned around immediately. If countries like Thailand can do it why can't we?

A minister has told MPs she has been "unable to locate a formal note" of a phone call between health minister Lord Bethell and Covid contractor Randox.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59320858

It's only 600mil in Gov contracts, who needs paperwork?

Not like Owen Paterson was on the call is it.

200w.gif

A minister has told MPs she has been "unable to locate a formal note" of a phone call between health minister Lord Bethell and Covid contractor Randox.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59320858

It's only 600mil in Gov contracts, who needs paperwork?

Not like Owen Paterson was on the call is it.

200w.gif
It's so corrupt that you have to actively destroy the audit trial, it's the only way.

It's so corrupt that you have to actively destroy the audit trial, it's the only way.

Labour are certainly making some interesting and damaging claims about it, but I don't know enough to know if they are just game playing. Whatever, it looks absolutely dire on face value.

Labour are certainly making some interesting and damaging claims about it, but I don't know enough to know if they are just game playing. Whatever, it looks absolutely dire on face value.
They're finally onto something. Sir Keir is starting to step out now.

If he's going to get anywhere, this needs to be the beginning of him getting on a roll and really getting the momentum (no pun) going.