The Politics Thread | Page 300 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Having read it, I think the only thing I actually really disagree with is he thinks Labour are a viable option....but he even clarifies that by saying Starmer isn't there yet.

Shame it'll be ignored by the idiots who bleat 'just cause he didn't get a peerage'.

yep spot on - the poor gobshite didn't get his peerage.

he'll be a great asset to the labour party.

Bercow says he regards today’s Conservative party as “reactionary, populist, nationalistic and sometimes even xenophobic”.

He’s not wrong, although to be fair, I’ve always thought that 😂
Todays Conservative Party resembles what the Labour Party used to be before the unelectable hard left hijacked it.

The thought of that cretin Bercow (Berk Cow) joining the Labour Party is enough to make me vote Tory.

Hideous, cretin of a weasel
When I read it last night I thought shows a lack of ambition joining a party that is going nowhere. When I think about it he probably fancies himself as their leader. He is an Egomaniac and no way will he want to be sitting in the back ground. And all the news outlets now will be wanting to interview him all the time excluding Starmer. On a footnote I saw a poll a few weeks ago that said Starmers Popularity rating was the same as Corbyn. And we all know how that ended.

I would happily make John Bercow leader of the labour party. Love that guy and miss his "Ordeeeer" 😄

Cummings airing his dirty laundry in public for his own good does make him even more scum, however he also making some very valid and (I would argue borderline factual) claims and points.

This time, challenging the political parties as to how the public had a choice between Boris and Corbyn. It’s like asking whether you want to drown to death or be starved of oxygen.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...us-dominic-cummings-rishi-sunak-b1869888.html

Cummings airing his dirty laundry in public for his own good does make him even more scum, however he also making some very valid and (I would argue borderline factual) claims and points.

This time, challenging the political parties as to how the public had a choice between Boris and Corbyn. It’s like asking whether you want to drown to death or be starved of oxygen.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...us-dominic-cummings-rishi-sunak-b1869888.html

Yes, was one of a few very good points when he went in front of the select committee. He said the system is obviously broken if those are the choices and admitted he shouldn't have been there, so wasn't hiding that fact either!

Another interesting read, but unless I've missed something, Cummings is yet to release the 'evidence' he claimed he would?

The Tories are getting smart with their new voter base play.

I don’t disagree that the poorest white working class kids are probably the most neglected as a hunch, but the cynic in me would put this down to being a political play to steal the working class voters Labour are losing.

It’s also in complete contrast to the social claims we’re seeing about injustice especially argued by BLM and the far left.

https://news.sky.com/story/terms-su...ged-white-pupils-report-by-mps-finds-12337996

The Tories are getting smart with their new voter base play.

I don’t disagree that the poorest white working class kids are probably the most neglected as a hunch, but the cynic in me would put this down to being a political play to steal the working class voters Labour are losing.

It’s also in complete contrast to the social claims we’re seeing about injustice especially argued by BLM and the far left.

https://news.sky.com/story/terms-su...ged-white-pupils-report-by-mps-finds-12337996

Not sure why the report had to mention colour either, it is poor kids, they've always got the shitty end of the stick, always.

They hate you when you're clever and they despise a fool...

Not sure why the report had to mention colour either, it is poor kids, they've always got the shitty end of the stick, always.

They hate you when you're clever and they despise a fool...

Because they’re playing up to white voter base, for every poor working class black child there are 9 poor working white kids. Makes me think it is all convenient politics. Which makes sense given some of the constituencies which the Tories have won