The Politics Thread | Page 94 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Seen on the news that UKIP have appointed Tommy Robinson in some sort of advisory role. Wouldn't have really registered if they hadn't mentioned that his real name is stephen yaxley-lennon. Obviously thought Tommy Robinson gave him more a man of the people cred the little twat.

It's a great match, UKIP are totally not racist nor completely fraudulent and neither is Tommy/Stephen.

Haven't heard anything from Teresa May about the Jamal Khassoggi killing and dismemberment.
Couldn't be because of the weapons we sell the Saudi's could it.

I think they might well have scored an own-goal here. Unless they get a shock result and win the vote, they can't then make a move on the leader again for another year.

I would have bided my time for more disasters if I wanted to oust the leader.

I think they might well have scored an own-goal here. Unless they get a shock result and win the vote, they can't then make a move on the leader again for another year.

I would have bided my time for more disasters if I wanted to oust the leader.

I genuinely don't think anyone wants the job right now apart from May.

The only ones standing up now for me will be the likes of Boris who are arrogant enough to think they can fudge through the fact they can't do anything, and then just blame May anyway and then blame the Tories for taking so long to oust her.

But they get the personal bonus of saying they were PM like a beauty contest.

The only ones standing up now for me will be the likes of Boris who are arrogant enough to think they can fudge through the fact they can't do anything, and then just blame May anyway and then blame the Tories for taking so long to oust her.

But they get the personal bonus of saying they were PM like a beauty contest.

Would you take the job if you were offered it?

I didn’t know anything about the 1922 committee until I just read about it, the odds are firmly in May’s favour but the interesting thing for me is the vote is done in confidence so I wonder if she does get around the 188 number the media is reporting? Perhaps one or two will swing behind closed doors

So she won in the end. The tories must have realised that as incompetent as Theresa May is, the alternative of a hard line brexiteer taking us into a no-deal resulting in economic and financial disaster is even worse

Around a 1/3rd of her own party have no confidence in her. Amazing mess in the Tory party.

Cameron remains in hiding!

Around a 1/3rd of her own party have no confidence in her. Amazing mess in the Tory party.

Ah yes. Mr Cameron. Was thinking just earlier how quiet he is, how he never gets mentioned, how he is getting away with his role in this. His role being the bloody cause of all this.

As Delia Smith once said " where are you ....".

Disgraceful man. Absolutely disgraceful .

Ah yes. Mr Cameron. Was thinking just earlier how quiet he is, how he never gets mentioned, how he is getting away with his role in this. His role being the bloody cause of all this.

As Delia Smith once said " where are you ....".

Disgraceful man. Absolutely disgraceful .

The media caught up with him the other day and he maintained he has no regrets about calling the referendum!! Amazing really.

It really bugs me seeing Tony Bliar back on the media, although our views are similar on Europe I just wish he’d get lost to I’m alright with Cameron in the shadows.

Cameron promised an EU referendum in one of his manifestos, I see to recall him delaying it until his 2nd term unless I’m mistaken.

I think Cameron got some things wrong, a lot of hardship on disability benefits for example, and probably the biggest was the way the EU referendum was held.

To my mind, he was only doing what he promised - albeit carelessly. Or am I missing something?

It was also largely Cameron who turned a lot of us (me included) quite Euroskeptic then all of a sudden the EU was great.

David Cameron promises in/out referendum on EU http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21148282