The Politics Thread | Page 351 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Dear God! Boris prattling on about gammon in a business speech today (Poor Peppa Pig 🐖 🐷🐖 )

Boris also thinks he is Moses now too. He must have needed a meds top up and seen Donald for his spare supply.

One minister says he will be gone by Christmas. 7 years too late

This "Dallas" dream is not fun, never has been. Get me Marty car and wake me up when it's time Cameron announces the referendum so I can shove a sock in his freaking mouth before he opens it

http://news.sky.com/story/pm-stumbl...a-pig-and-comparing-himself-to-moses-12475871

Literally every day gets worse doesn't it.
I lost hope with this government a long time ago.
Do we have any hope left? I look down the tunnel and at present I don't even see a candlestick of light. Just darkness.
Very sad.

Boris is a 5yr old (but who shags).
Always visiting schools, muppets, peppa pig. They showed him decorating a mug in a care home on TV and he was fully into it...not just doing it as a photo op.
Who the F thinks this bloke is worthy of being leader?
Madness.

The Telegraph are reporting that letters of no confidence in Boris Johnson have been submitted. Unfortunately no where near the 50 required to trigger a leadership challenge. Hopefully the beginning of the end.

The Telegraph are reporting that letters of no confidence in Boris Johnson have been submitted. Unfortunately no where near the 50 required to trigger a leadership challenge. Hopefully the beginning of the end.

No even at the starting line in my opinion. I'm sure you don't share my opinion by I firmly believe that Bojo and his ilk are a plague of locusts on Britain and its people. Removing Bojo as PM still leaves an entirely corrupt cabinet and all those pedos in the Lords. They are parasites, the lot of them.

If only the Danes had stayed out of it in 1066.

Johnson and all his cabinet are on an arrogant power trip thinking they can do and say what they like under the security of an 80 majority.
Biggest majority in almost a hundred years, biggest illegal immigration crisis in over a hundred years and this useless twat does nothing.

Apart from:

167 - Blair in 2001
179 - Blair in 1997
102 - Thatcher in 1987
144 - Thatcher in 1983

But still a fair point, well made.
Thanks mate, I am truly astounded at those majorities.
From a Tory point of view, not mine, the party in general must be seething that this bloody idiot is squandering a massive majority that at this rate will be slashed at the next election.

Biggest majority in almost a hundred years, biggest illegal immigration crisis in over a hundred years and this useless twat does nothing.
Yet he's a right bumbling fool but he has no opposition does he, Labour can't really say anything as they don't have any answers either and would probably be even softer on the illegals, given their leader is a human rights lawyer. It would also lose them votes with the hardcore Labour voters just as fannying about over Brexit did.

The only answer is to make it very unattractive to come here and more attractive to stay put in France. Not sure how you do that without being far tougher than any MP will ever be, no matter what party they side with

The Daily Mail has been reporting on an immigration crisis since I was born. They had "The Jungle" in Calais 20 years ago.
Don't care what the Mail has to say, 25000 so far this year.
Can't continue, all from France, and they need to returned there asap