The Politics Thread | Page 332 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Angela Rayner with another foul mouthed rant at the Tories. I know that it's for internal consumption, but does she really think that this type of thing does her credibility amongst the voting public any good. Just reafirms the opinion already held that the hard left are still in charge.

Yep. You only have to look at the way the far left protestors are 'dealt' with.
Police being very polite, stopping traffic so they can sit in middle of the road etc.
Just imagine if a far right group politely sat on the m25 stopping traffic.
I know for a fact CS spray, batons and force would be used straight away. No questions asked.

So, Starmer says this morning he's not interested in nationalising the lecky companies.

Labour members vote to nationalise the lecky companies.

Labour- the gift that keeps on giving in to the Tories.
Well Corbyn helped swell the membership base and encouraged any lunatic to become one.

I think the Labour leadership is basically an impossible job after the damage Corbyn caused.

Okay, I won't persist with this otherwise it'll be Question Time ranting from me.

But did anyone bother with The Great Debate?

One of our own, a proud Villan talking about driver shortages.

I quit over money and conditions but why are we bringing in foreigners, I'd go back to the job.

200.gif

The other 'normal people' asking questions seem to be Farage's stupider younger brother with absolutely no idea how life or a country works.

And we wonder why some people shouldn't vote/breed/breathe.

Currently going through a national crisis, which seems to be spiraling out of control, army about to be called in, public services on the brink and most definitely the worst government in my lifetime. What do Labour do - self combust and have internal squabbles.
This is the time we need a strong opposition more than ever to hold Johnson and his "government" to account.
Frustrating to say the least.