The Politics Thread | Page 267 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

they are so far out of their depth it isn't even funny is it? How to insult hundreds of thousands of people in one go!

Not seen the quotes so no idea if they were taken out of context to be fair, he does have kids of school age himself I believe. He's a pratt though, that is fact!

they are so far out of their depth it isn't even funny is it? How to insult hundreds of thousands of people in one go!

Not seen the quotes so no idea if they were taken out of context to be fair, he does have kids of school age himself I believe. He's a pratt though, that is fact!

You are not wrong Fear........

Gavin Williamson is called 'sly schemer' by former Tory minister
Education secretary described as ‘venomous’ and ‘self-serving’ by Alan Duncan in newly released diary entries

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...described-sly-schemer-ex-minister-alan-duncan

And another one exposed but then we all knew what a despicable excuse for a human being Johnson is.

Boris Johnson ‘a clown’ with no diplomacy skills, says ex-deputy in diaries
Ex-Foreign Office deputy Sir Alan Duncan says PM mistakes regular headlines for political power

“He is an international stain on our reputation,”

the prime minister was “a clown, a self-centered ego, an embarrassing buffoon, with an untidy mind and sub-zero diplomatic judgment”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...no-diplomacy-skills-says-ex-deputy-in-diaries

And another one exposed but then we all knew what a despicable excuse for a human being Johnson is.

Boris Johnson ‘a clown’ with no diplomacy skills, says ex-deputy in diaries
Ex-Foreign Office deputy Sir Alan Duncan says PM mistakes regular headlines for political power

“He is an international stain on our reputation,”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...no-diplomacy-skills-says-ex-deputy-in-diaries

Isn't that what the great British voter loves about him, that he would show up to international negotiations with zero preparation and no idea or interest in the topics?

Yes, agreed, it was vile to watch and listen to.

Boris Johnson broke rules by criticising Sadiq Khan, says Labour
Party calls for investigation into ‘political attack’ on London mayor made during televised Covid briefing.

Angela Rayner said the ministerial code “clearly states that official facilities and resources may not be used for the dissemination of party political material”.

Rayner said the comments were “unprompted” and “entirely unrelated” to either the press conference or to the question Johnson was asked"

ARTICLE........... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...roke-rules-criticising-sadiq-khan-says-labour

you dont know how lucky you are to have a boris, have a look at the alternatives, yes have a look, seanie

Sorry, don't usually reply like this, but absolute bullshit. He's a buffoon, a liar, a vile character and his fucking about has cost lives during this pandemic.

It is the second time you've told people how lucky they are, I can tell you for absolute fact, there is nothing lucky about us having this **** in charge. Just because another utter **** was in opposition, does not make this liability of a man something we should be thankful for. And with the other lot, despite the stupendously stupid man they had elected their leader, at least the shadow health minister was calling for lockdown before this lot of incompetent ****s did it, which could have saved many lives, and for a steady easing not the 'here, go out and get 50% off food and spread the disease' that the Tories did. And yes, I have had a look. Fearie.

I think the Boris Johnson led Tory government in power have nothing but contempt for the ministerial code. I hope it’s a fad for the Tories and once that **** is ousted the next one has more respect for the moral side of the job.

It is alarming to watch, albeit, not surprising. I can but hope the typical nasty party do what they do so often, and turn on their leader and oust him.

Sleaze has brought down many Tory governments and this current government has lots of breathtaking abuse of power going on that they will desperately try to hide away with the usual complete disregard of Parliament and the British public.

The problem at the moment is that many of the voting public are turning a blind eye to what's going on with the Torries plus the situation isn't helped with Labour appearing weak particularly with many of the better Labour MP's sitting on the backbenches which allows them to get away with this abuse of power and without a conscience for what they are doing.

I would like to see more passion from Labour MP's and put people with political intelligence and charisma on the front bench to take them on.

At the moment the Torries do what they like simply because they can.

Last edited:
I hang my head in shame when I see Johnson, and Hancock. Gove makes my skin crawl, and Pitel is just a vile character. Raab, who has been sidelined by the looks of recent interviews (last few months) does at least speak properly. Any party that expells the father of the house, is a shit show.

And then I look at that pillock Corbyn, who I said before it happened - and it transpired as I said - handed the Tories a majority, back out shouting his shite in the streets as the protest pillock he is.

I can't help but feel desperate, that this really appears the best we can do.

Lucky?

Not at all. Ashamed. Yes

Sorry, don't usually reply like this, but absolute bullshit. He's a buffoon, a liar, a vile character and his fucking about has cost lives during this pandemic.

It is the second time you've told people how lucky they are, I can tell you for absolute fact, there is nothing lucky about us having this **** in charge. Just because another utter **** was in opposition, does not make this liability of a man something we should be thankful for. And with the other lot, despite the stupendously stupid man they had elected their leader, at least the shadow health minister was calling for lockdown before this lot of incompetent ****s did it, which could have saved many lives, and for a steady easing not the 'here, go out and get 50% off food and spread the disease' that the Tories did. And yes, I have had a look. Fearie.

I read this out to my wife and she cheered it.
So please multiply my Like by 2.

you dont know how lucky you are to have a boris, have a look at the alternatives, yes have a look, seanie

Starmer is yet to prove what he truly stands for and he's made a few mistakes and hiccups on a PR front, but he's genuine, sincere and not a cockwomble.

I'd take an unproven Starmer over how many kids I have I got and serial proven liar Boris.

It is alarming to watch, albeit, not surprising. I can but hope the typical nasty party do what they do so often, and turn on their leader and oust him.

With the rumblings already, it's a matter of time even if he drives the bus over the likes of Hancock first.

I hang my head in shame when I see Johnson, and Hancock. Gove makes my skin crawl, and Pitel is just a vile character. Raab, who has been sidelined by the looks of recent interviews (last few months) does at least speak properly. Any party that expells the father of the house, is a shit show.

And then I look at that pillock Corbyn, who I said before it happened - and it transpired as I said - handed the Tories a majority, back out shouting his shite in the streets as the protest pillock he is.

I can't help but feel desperate, that this really appears the best we can do.

Lucky?

Not at all. Ashamed. Yes

Nice to know Jezza has joined his brother on the batshit scales at recent protests. He should be done for fucking treason handing Bojo that win.

Starmer is yet to prove what he truly stands for and he's made a few mistakes and hiccups on a PR front, but he's genuine, sincere and not a cockwomble.

I'd take an unproven Starmer over how many kids I have I got and serial proven liar Boris.

Unproven, that's what Starmer will be tagged with in the next election. The Tories repeatedly prove that they are corrupt and incompetent but Labour somehow have to prove that they can run the country before they are elected.

What the man that even Boris humiliates during debates.

An emergency meeting of Northern Ireland's power-sharing executive will take place on Thursday morning after a night of violence in west Belfast.

During several hours of rioting police officers were attacked, petrol bombs were thrown and a bus was burnt.

The Police Federation said seven officers were injured during the violence on both sides of an interface between loyalist and nationalist areas.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the scenes "deeply concerned" him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56664868

Johnson should be concerned, he and his lackies are responsible for a good % of the flair up of issues.

A journalist who Boris Johnson secretly discussed helping a friend to have beaten up has demanded an apology from the Conservative leadership candidate,,,,,,,,,

In 1990, Johnson was secretly recorded agreeing to provide the address of the News of the World reporter Stuart Collier to his friend Darius Guppy, who wanted to arrange for the journalist to have his ribs cracked as revenge for investigating his activities.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...hnson-phone-call-darius-guppy-demands-apology