The Politics Thread | Page 129 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Love or loathe Bojo, his PR are some of the best in the business and take credit for getting him to where he is. Everything he seems to do seems to be a calamitous setup by some marketeer. The things he is saying are ticking all the right notes for the general public, whether they materialise or not it doesn’t matter - Bojo knows he can say what he wants and the public will generally forget, remember the new Heathrow runway?

My God, has Corbyn actually come out in support of something for a change, rather than skulking around the edges and not giving an opinion?

As for Banks, come on chaps. He's 100% right. He just forgot to look in the mirror so he saw the correct target.

#humour.

Aaron Banks :shake:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49358108

Green Party MP Caroline Lucas has complained to Twitter over a tweet by Brexit campaigner Arron Banks aimed at climate change activist Greta Thunberg.

The sheer amount of smouldering hatred she gets off rich, middle aged right wingers is utterly bizarre. At the end of the day they're all foaming at the mouth over a 16 year old autistic girl who doesn't think the world should be destroyed by pollution.

The sheer amount of smouldering hatred she gets off rich, middle aged right wingers is utterly bizarre. At the end of the day they're all foaming at the mouth over a 16 year old autistic girl who doesn't think the world should be destroyed by pollution.

Who the hell does she think she is? I mean, if she succeeded and the world was slightly less polluted, some of them might have to make slightly lower profits. SLIGHTLY LOWER PROFITS, JW! Unbelievable.

Have I really missed the existence of the 'Continuity IRA'?

Are they a thing?

We're the same thing, promise, but we needed a rebrand to relevant in the world of modern day terrorists? Feel our wrath when you see the Pedantic IRA. IRA Spelling Police. Our branch of 'Oi you!' (Stares menacingly because we're on motability scooters and will never catch you).

Good grief, Johnson, a traitor to democracy. What a catastrophic period of politics we are going through.

Good grief, Johnson, a traitor to democracy. What a catastrophic period of politics we are going through.

I heard someone today describe Brexit as Britain in mourning for the lost empire. Their suggestion was the Britain had lost its place in the world and was struggling to make sense of a world where Britain wasn't even invited to the top table any more.

As Boris Johnson's government is defeated in its first vote in parliament and one of their MPs goes across the House to join the Lib Dems, Rees-Mogg is taking it all in his stride.

JRM.png